VIDEO : JL JOURNAL - Who Eats a Gyro with Mayo?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just because we can, Cindy and I packed up our Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited on a random Thursday morning and headed out to explore the infinitely vast, Northern Nevada desert. On this particular expedition, we decided to go looking for a secret destination that we'd heard about years ago and think we may have finally found. Along the way, we came across other unexpected things as well but of course, they're what make an adventure like this, so much fun. I know this episode of the JL JOURNAL is a bit of a departure from what a lot of you are used to seeing but in reality, it is what we love to do most and we hope you enjoy it just the same.

:cool:

drrags

Your vids are some of the very few I watch from beginning to end. And usually leaving me wanting more. Thanks.

jeeeep

Hooked
very cool!

There are several areas along the Utah Nevada border that have that type of rock and various fossils.

When my daughter was younger we'd go fossil hunting. I still have various fossils that she worked hard to break open and just had to come home with us :thumb:

gyro with mayo...hmmm.....nahhhh

If you had eaten it, I bet you wouldn't have been fossil hunting for very long :icon_crazy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Your vids are some of the very few I watch from beginning to end. And usually leaving me wanting more. Thanks.

We're truly flattered that you'd say as much, thank you. :cool:

Nice detective work! 🍻

Did you take any home or is this land you have to leave everything behind?

This is all BLM land and collecting is totally legal. If anything, there are people who come out to this place with heavy equipment to dig for fossils and that kinda pisses me off.

Great video. Thanks for sharing.

So glad you enjoyed it :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
very cool!

There are several areas along the Utah Nevada border that have that type of rock and various fossils.

When my daughter was younger we'd go fossil hunting. I still have various fossils that she worked hard to break open and just had to come home with us :thumb:

gyro with mayo...hmmm.....nahhhh

If you had eaten it, I bet you wouldn't have been fossil hunting for very long :icon_crazy:

:cheesy: Kinda what I was thinking.
There are lots of fossil sites out in this area but the best ones are kept secret. :yup:

That looks fun! Cool video!

Great way to spend a day for sure. Glad you liked the video :)

Pretty sure if you had ordered a Gyro with mayo, Zeus would have zapped you into oblivion

:cheesy: :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another great video. I am with you on using your Jeep as a freedom machine - on road to get there and off road to find it.

Indeed! :thumb:

Great video[emoji106][emoji106] thank you for sharing and I really like how the drone is used in creating the videos.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the video and that you're liking the addition of the drone shots. :cool:

BaddestCross

This is all BLM land and collecting is totally legal. If anything, there are people who come out to this place with heavy equipment to dig for fossils and that kinda pisses me off.

Now that's over the top. It's awesome that the BLM allows collecting, but that people would take advantage and risk ruining it for the rest of us is just bullshit. 😡

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Top Bottom