Sold- 2011 jk

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Debating on selling my 2011 jk auto so that I can start fresh with a JL. Seeing if there is any interest out there.

Some of the big parts on it are
37/12.5 Cooper stt pros
ATX chamber pros
Evo bolt on coilovers
Pr44
Pro steer ball joints
5:13 gears
Adams 1310 DS front and rear
Arb air lockers f/r

View my profile for everything else it has.

Jeep has about 75k miles on it (I daily drive it).
Looking to get 22,000obo. Message me if interested. Located in West Chester, pa.

IMG_9408.jpg

Cozdude's build of Knuckles
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=10080

Last edited:

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
Yea will be sad if someone is interested and buys him.

4 door this time around. Want to be able to have other people with me as there is no room to fit friends in the 2 door

Haha, we’re in the same boat. I’m going with a JKUR tho. Can’t afford a JL yet. Well that’s with two teenage girls squeezing every last cent out of me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
You looking at the Rubicons? I did and the one I wanted was :eek: I'm just going to go Sport S or Sahara as this'll be a DD and Gruff has a home in the garage for life.
I'll likely only do a 2" lift and 35's. At least thats what I'm telling the wife

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
You looking at the Rubicons? I did and the one I wanted was :eek: I'm just going to go Sport S or Sahara as this'll be a DD and Gruff has a home in the garage for life.
I'll likely only do a 2" lift and 35's. At least thats what I'm telling the wife

Looking at sports as well. Not sure I can justify the cost of a rubicon. Would like to save some of what I get from selling knuckles towards a house.

Top Bottom