Chocolocco mtn

kellyk

Someone else just told me that you can make about anywhere on 33s. I’m not sure if if I can trust that tho. 33s is what is on my wife’s JKU, but my 2 door is plain stock

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
The two parks I've been to had something for just about anyone. Always see stock jeeps around. You could always call and ask though

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Someone else just told me that you can make about anywhere on 33s. I’m not sure if if I can trust that tho. 33s is what is on my wife’s JKU, but my 2 door is plain stock

The greens and blue trails you will be fine but Blacks, Yellow and Red not so much.

Jeep with stuff on it. [emoji631]

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug

There also is a Chocolocco Management area close by and you can ride it all day long mostly in 2wd. Sometimes people get those confused. Chocolocco Mtn is a off-road park and the management area is public land. Hope that helps.

Jeep with stuff on it. [emoji631]

kellyk

Thanks guys for the input. We should be fine just wanted some input from y’all that may have been there before. Planning a trip around my sons band competition in late November at jack st just up the road from chocolocco. When I have more details I will post Incase anyone may want to join up.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys for the input. We should be fine just wanted some input from y’all that may have been there before. Planning a trip around my sons band competition in late November at jack st just up the road from chocolocco. When I have more details I will post Incase anyone may want to join up.

Chocolocca Mtn is literally 5 minutes from Jacksonville St.
Post up a trip whenever you go, we may can meet you. I’m about 40 minutes away

kellyk

Ok so next weekend is when we should be making the trip. I thought my son had told me it was in November, my wife informs me yesterday that it is actually next Saturday. I’m scheduled to work that weekend. Will try to shuffle schedule today and get back with you this afternoon.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Ok so next weekend is when we should be making the trip. I thought my son had told me it was in November, my wife informs me yesterday that it is actually next Saturday. I’m scheduled to work that weekend. Will try to shuffle schedule today and get back with you this afternoon.

I don’t think we be able to join that weekend. Maybe next time

Top Bottom