Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chocolocco mtn

Nothing but a Thing Red Knight15's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyk View Post
    Ok so next weekend is when we should be making the trip. I thought my son had told me it was in November, my wife informs me yesterday that it is actually next Saturday. I’m scheduled to work that weekend. Will try to shuffle schedule today and get back with you this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I don’t think we be able to join that weekend. Maybe next time

Caught the Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Knight15 View Post
    I don’t think we be able to join that weekend. Maybe next time

Hey no worries man. Not looking good for me either, haven’t found anyone that can cover for me at work so we’ll try to schedule some time later.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12