Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Chocolocco mtn

  1. #1
    Caught the Bug
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    78

    Chocolocco mtn

    Will a stock Jeep make it


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #2
    Nothing but a Thing Red Knight15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,538

    Chocolocco mtn

    Quote Originally Posted by kellyk View Post
    Will a stock Jeep make it


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    They have trails from easy to extreme difficulty. We were down there about 2 weeks ago. They have a trail map app that works excellent. (Avenza maps) You can set it to track so can find your way around.
    The yellow highlighted is our last trip down there.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile appIMG_2782.JPG
    Last edited by Red Knight15; 10-06-2018 at 12:46 AM.

  3. #3
    Caught the Bug
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    78
    Someone else just told me that you can make about anywhere on 33s. Im not sure if if I can trust that tho. 33s is what is on my wifes JKU, but my 2 door is plain stock


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  4. #4
    Nothing but a Thing MSJKU11's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    1,158
    The two parks I've been to had something for just about anyone. Always see stock jeeps around. You could always call and ask though

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Nothing but a Thing Red Knight15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyk View Post
    Someone else just told me that you can make about anywhere on 33s. Im not sure if if I can trust that tho. 33s is what is on my wifes JKU, but my 2 door is plain stock


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    The greens and blue trails you will be fine but Blacks, Yellow and Red not so much.


    Jeep with stuff on it.

  6. #6
    Nothing but a Thing Red Knight15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyk View Post
    Someone else just told me that you can make about anywhere on 33s. Im not sure if if I can trust that tho. 33s is what is on my wifes JKU, but my 2 door is plain stock


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    There also is a Chocolocco Management area close by and you can ride it all day long mostly in 2wd. Sometimes people get those confused. Chocolocco Mtn is a off-road park and the management area is public land. Hope that helps.


    Jeep with stuff on it.

  7. #7
    Caught the Bug
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    78
    Thanks guys for the input. We should be fine just wanted some input from yall that may have been there before. Planning a trip around my sons band competition in late November at jack st just up the road from chocolocco. When I have more details I will post Incase anyone may want to join up.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  8. #8
    Nothing but a Thing Red Knight15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyk View Post
    Thanks guys for the input. We should be fine just wanted some input from yall that may have been there before. Planning a trip around my sons band competition in late November at jack st just up the road from chocolocco. When I have more details I will post Incase anyone may want to join up.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Chocolocca Mtn is literally 5 minutes from Jacksonville St.
    Post up a trip whenever you go, we may can meet you. Im about 40 minutes away


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  9. #9
    Caught the Bug
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Knight15 View Post
    Chocolocca Mtn is literally 5 minutes from Jacksonville St.
    Post up a trip whenever you go, we may can meet you. Im about 40 minutes away


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Will do looking forward to it!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  10. #10
    Caught the Bug
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    78
    Ok so next weekend is when we should be making the trip. I thought my son had told me it was in November, my wife informs me yesterday that it is actually next Saturday. Im scheduled to work that weekend. Will try to shuffle schedule today and get back with you this afternoon.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
wayoflife is a moniker that Ive been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS