Chocolocco mtn

Will a stock Jeep make it

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing but a Thing Red Knight15's Avatar

Chocolocco mtn

Quote Originally Posted by kellyk View Post
    Will a stock Jeep make it

They have trails from easy to extreme difficulty. We were down there about 2 weeks ago. They have a trail map app that works excellent. (Avenza maps) You can set it to track so can find your way around.
    The yellow highlighted is our last trip down there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile appIMG_2782.JPG
    Last edited by Red Knight15; 10-06-2018 at 12:46 AM.

Caught the Bug
    Someone else just told me that you can make about anywhere on 33s. Im not sure if if I can trust that tho. 33s is what is on my wifes JKU, but my 2 door is plain stock

The two parks I've been to had something for just about anyone. Always see stock jeeps around. You could always call and ask though

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Someone else just told me that you can make about anywhere on 33s. Im not sure if if I can trust that tho. 33s is what is on my wifes JKU, but my 2 door is plain stock

The greens and blue trails you will be fine but Blacks, Yellow and Red not so much.

Jeep with stuff on it.

There also is a Chocolocco Management area close by and you can ride it all day long mostly in 2wd. Sometimes people get those confused. Chocolocco Mtn is a off-road park and the management area is public land. Hope that helps.

Jeep with stuff on it.

Caught the Bug
    Thanks guys for the input. We should be fine just wanted some input from yall that may have been there before. Planning a trip around my sons band competition in late November at jack st just up the road from chocolocco. When I have more details I will post Incase anyone may want to join up.

Thanks guys for the input. We should be fine just wanted some input from yall that may have been there before. Planning a trip around my sons band competition in late November at jack st just up the road from chocolocco. When I have more details I will post Incase anyone may want to join up.

Chocolocca Mtn is literally 5 minutes from Jacksonville St.
    Post up a trip whenever you go, we may can meet you. Im about 40 minutes away

Caught the Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Knight15 View Post
    Chocolocca Mtn is literally 5 minutes from Jacksonville St.
    Post up a trip whenever you go, we may can meet you. Im about 40 minutes away

Will do looking forward to it!

Caught the Bug
    Ok so next weekend is when we should be making the trip. I thought my son had told me it was in November, my wife informs me yesterday that it is actually next Saturday. Im scheduled to work that weekend. Will try to shuffle schedule today and get back with you this afternoon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast