Cal Jam 2018 - one free ticket

fiend

Caught the Bug
I have one extra ticket to Cal Jam 2018 for today (October 6). Foo Fighters, Iggy Pop, Garbage, Greta Van Fleet, among others. I plan to pick up the tickets from Will Call around 4. Anyone who wants my extra ticket can PM me. Preference goes to veterans, active military, and active or retired first responders.

fiend

Caught the Bug
How was the show?

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

It was great. I really only had time for the headliners. Garbage was good. Iggy Pop exceeded expectations. The guy is 71 and he’s still bounding around in stage like a kid. Foo Fighters were incredible. They have some good songs, but most of them kind of sound the same to me recorded. But they really excel as a live band. Tons of energy, genuine connection with the audience. Just really awesome. Definitely would recommend seeing them if you get the chance.

jesse3638

Hooked
It was great. I really only had time for the headliners. Garbage was good. Iggy Pop exceeded expectations. The guy is 71 and he’s still bounding around in stage like a kid. Foo Fighters were incredible. They have some good songs, but most of them kind of sound the same to me recorded. But they really excel as a live band. Tons of energy, genuine connection with the audience. Just really awesome. Definitely would recommend seeing them if you get the chance.

Nice, there is a show in 10/14 the wife and I were going to try an attend at the 5 point amphitheater in Irvine. It was all the 90's bands. Unfortunately its a Sunday and with the kids, work, and school probably not a good idea...haha

fiend

Caught the Bug
Nice, there is a show in 10/14 the wife and I were going to try an attend at the 5 point amphitheater in Irvine. It was all the 90's bands. Unfortunately its a Sunday and with the kids, work, and school probably not a good idea...haha

Yeah I saw that. A friend of mine is playing that show (Everclear). I’d like to go, but have too much to do that weekend already.

Top Bottom