quadratec headlights

woof359

any one have any hands on info about Quadratec headlights ? I know there are better headlights, but for $350 bucks I was hoping there might be OK and they fit my budget

fiend

Caught the Bug
I have them and they have been great. Much better than stock. Easy to install. Very bright. I seem to recall them being cheaper than $350, but I got them a while ago so who knows.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I have them, the are like the trucklite. I was told they did R&D in house a quad on these to get a better light pattern.

I can’t say I notice a difference between these and trucklite.

Bear_JT

Hooked
I’ve had mine for a while now and I’m very happy with them. They are a night and day difference from the stock ones and they are affordable, and easy to install.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Coop

Caught the Bug
I have them, the are like the trucklite. I was told they did R&D in house a quad on these to get a better light pattern.

I can’t say I notice a difference between these and trucklite.

Have you noticed any flicker or did these have the resistors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

woof359

got em in

put them in yesterday, took it for a ride late last night, we live way out in the country so its plenty dark. they are much brighter than stock , $250 brighter ? not sure about that yet, had to raise left one and driving down the road the both seem to point inward to much so they seem to shine on the center on my land, need to put grill in an see if I can roll them outward a little, better but not great.

BaddestCross

put them in yesterday, took it for a ride late last night, we live way out in the country so its plenty dark. they are much brighter than stock , $250 brighter ? not sure about that yet, had to raise left one and driving down the road the both seem to point inward to much so they seem to shine on the center on my land, need to put grill in an see if I can roll them outward a little, better but not great.
Sounds like you may need to buy the horizontal adjustment screws.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

The factory headlights are like a candle. They are garbage. Anything is great compared to them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SilverBack775

any one have any hands on info about Quadratec headlights ? I know there are better headlights, but for $350 bucks I was hoping there might be OK and they fit my budget

I bought Quadratecs rear led taillights and I love them. They have been great. I would have boughten the headlights but I already had some other ones. I have the pro comp headlights and they also have been awesome!

Top Bottom