Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: WAYALIFE VIDEO : If One Opens... I'm Outta Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    This is why we have jeeps...another awesome trip. I'm looking forward someday to join you guys...
    It's nothing hardcore but it'd be great if you could join us on some of these runs

Quote Originally Posted by Discount Tire View Post
    Eddie, thank you for another excellent adventure to some far away places I have never visited before. I always appreciate you taking us along for the ride.

How cool to see the geological formations that were formed underwater. Having ancient Indians use it as a cave made it even better. I wonder if the sand was a mixture of shells from the lake that made you dig in more than regular sand.

I always enjoy checking out caves or mines as long as there are no rattlesnakes.

I have to agree the music was outstanding. Good selection.
    Glad you enjoyed the trip. I know you're really into this stuff too

Very cool. Thanks for sharing. I really enjoy desert exploration. I actually got in to a Jeep because of work. We were conducting abandoned mine surveys during our off season and got to get paid to go explore the Mojave desert. I've logged countless miles with work. Maybe one day I'll be able to make my way out there and do some exploring. Hoping I have another chance to be relocated to Boise in the coming months.

Enjoyed the video, very cool area out there, have explored it a bit but there is so much! Looks like it was a great day in a very unique place! Thanks for sharing

Awesome video especially those caves, if for some strange reason you got stuck on the sand alone I wonder if airing down could have you drive out without any type of help?

Quote Originally Posted by dwvninety View Post
    Awesome video especially those caves, if for some strange reason you got stuck on the sand alone I wonder if airing down could have you drive out without any type of help?
    Doubtful.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Jeep Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by dwvninety View Post
    I sure it would have helped but still may have been challenging. Having spent a lot of time at the dunes airing down makes it possible to a lot of places in 2wd. Having run my jeep at the dunes I found that about 12-15 psi would take me anywhere. All sands are no created equal though. The key is not to bury yourself to the axle. Even airing down after you begin to get stuck can help.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Knows a Thing or Two Battle Born JK's Avatar
    Awsome video, the cave looks really cool I love that stuff. The sand pit looked fun also. Thanks for sharing.

Cool video! Makes me want to get out and explore this weekend thanks for that motivation

Thanks for sharing. Trips like these is exactly why I bought another Jeep to create memories with the family.
    Using Tapatalk

Wow! What an awesome place! Thanks for sharing it! Great video too!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456