M416 military trailer

jesse3638

Hooked
Active members only. You just joined and your first posts were here in the for-sale section. While it's a cool trailer and I'm sure people would love to buy it, anyone who has been here awhile and respects this forum won't touch it. Go introduce yourself participate in some other threads then you may get some action.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Sorry fellas, am I doin something wrong? Did I post in the wrong thread? Plz let me know and I’ll take care of it

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The for sale sign in is posted very clearly "Active members only"

It is in the terms most don't bother to read when they sign up as well.

When your fifth post in a year is a for sale listing, that is by no stretch of the imagination an "active member"

Accept the grief the others will certainly pile on, and reintroduce yourself in order to be part of the community.

If not, there's a place called Craigslist to sell stuff to strangers.

Lojo

Selling my M416, hate to see it go. Sandblasted and painted. Floor, body, and frame are in excellent condition!! Asking $1200 View attachment 312391 View attachment 312392

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Take my advice if you will, it happed to me as well and I realized the error of my ways. I humbled myself and have found a great community of people and endless experience. I am new to Jeep life and was looking for a place like this to learn and one day take runs with folks. Read the rules and participate and all will be forgiven... Hope this helps!!! :thumb:

Top Bottom