Starting from scratch (2015 JKU build)

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
The last couple weeks have been quite a whirlwind for me. First, I sold my JK Mountain quicker than I would have ever imagined. Then I find myself jeepless and scrambling to find a suitable 4 door replacement. So after scouring the inter web and visiting countless dealerships, I finally found what I was looking for. A 2015 JKUR in tank clearcoat. It’s totally stock and ready to be built up to my satisfaction. I’m itching to get started on this project.
IMG_1922.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
Congrats on the new Jeep [emoji106], Looking forward to seeing what you'll do to this one.

Congrats, excited to see where the build goes! Great color by the way.

Looks good! Congrats!

————————
2016 Granite Crystal Metallic 2 door Jk

Congrats! [emoji106]

Awesome. Congrats.

Congrats on the new jeep.

Thanks everyone !

BoeingMech

Looks just like mine except for mines a hard top and I just got mine 5 weeks ago it was a lease return and has never seen dirt always on asphalt until I got ahold of it but it is my blank canvas ready for upgrades soon to start congratulations to you

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
Looks just like mine except for mines a hard top and I just got mine 5 weeks ago it was a lease return and has never seen dirt always on asphalt until I got ahold of it but it is my blank canvas ready for upgrades soon to start congratulations to you

Nice congrats! Looking forward to the seeing your build and it already looks like a good start [emoji106]

Looks sweet! Can't wait to see what you have in store!

Thanks guys. I can’t wait to get this build going.

klemb

I've suffered through 3 years of being jeepless........but I had to go through "life"; got married, bought a house, had a kid.... THEN I GOT A JEEP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! life is good!

Top Bottom