How nervous should i be????

Ddays

Hooked
That don't look so good. Filings are to be expected. Pieces of gears are not. Did you take a look at all of the gears to see where those came off of?

Ny in az

Haven’t been hearing any funny noises n don’t have time to pull the cover off now. Will have to attempt over the weekend but probably looking at having to replace I guess??

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
No had it swapped at a shop in Northern California from one of their customers

Any warranty on it? Regardless, pull the cover and snap some pictures and go from there. If it's just spider gears, you can live with it longer, but normally spider gears pit away in smaller chunks. Those look like ring or pinion teeth to me.

A.J.

Pulled the cover and no damage to the gears or pinion gear!!! Whew!!! Thinking now it’s one of the shafts???? View attachment 312535

Doubtful it's shafts and pretty hard to see pinion with the ring gear and carrier in the way. Possibly leftovers that didn't get cleaned out from previous damage but either way you need to take it back to the shop that did it as soon as possible and have it checked out. Save the pieces that came out to show them and ask to inspect it with the carrier removed so you can see everything. Also to make sure they actually check it out. Be nice about it, mistakes happen and parts break, but be assertive about seeing it yourself and an explanation of what happened. To see is to know my friend.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Unlikely it's the shafts. Maybe something inside the locker. Or like stated, remnants from a previous repair.

Top Bottom