Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Patagonia M/T

Patagonia M/T

Does anyone have any experience with the Milestar Patagonia M/T tires? I have been watching quite a few youtube videos with someone running them with no issues but wondered ? The price is great on Discount Tire Direct for the 35" tires.
    15 JKU Willys
    KMC XD 232 Beadlocks
    Milestar Patagonia M/T 35"
    EVO Enforcer 3"
    EVO Boatside Bombers
    EVO ProTek Skids
    EVO Tire Carrier

If you don't own a Jeep you don't understand

I bought mine about a month ago before my trip to the Rubicon. I bought the 38x13.5x17 tires. Price was great. They seem to work well on rocks and mud. They are also way quieter than my old MT/Rs. I only have about 2,500 miles on them but Iím satisfied so far. Too early to tell though for long term use. IMG_2864.jpgIMG_2133.jpg
    Iíve only gone down to 12 lbs on them so far. Plus they measure a little over 37Ē for the 38s at 30 lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by BABOOZLE View Post
    I bought mine about a month ago before my trip to the Rubicon. I bought the 38x13.5x17 tires. Price was great. They seem to work well on rocks and mud. They are also way quieter than my old MT/Rs. I only have about 2,500 miles on them but Iím satisfied so far. Too early to tell though for long term use. IMG_2864.jpgIMG_2133.jpg
    Iíve only gone down to 12 lbs on them so far. Plus they measure a little over 37Ē for the 38s at 30 lbs.

Thanks, I think I am going to pull the trigger when I purchase my beadlocks.
    15 JKU Willys
    KMC XD 232 Beadlocks
    EVO Enforcer 3"
    EVO Boatside Bombers
    EVO ProTek Skids
    EVO Tire Carrier

Hooked
    Their price isn't bad. Are they difficult to balance?

I was wondering about these as well. They look like they preform really well and every review Iíve seen on them is good. I went to my local discount tire and the salesman asked me why I wanted these and said they are an ďentry levelĒ tire which is why they are so cheap. I would still consider giving them a shot.

I was going to get Coopers but considering these now. They are lighter and my understanding is that the softer compound hooks up better on rocks. My concern would be them wearing faster but I donít put that many miles on-road.

Quote Originally Posted by SLO View Post
    I was going to get Coopers but considering these now. They are lighter and my understanding is that the softer compound hooks up better on rocks. My concern would be them wearing faster but I donít put that many miles on-road.

I figured I would just rotate more often to help with the soft compound.
    15 JKU Willys
    KMC XD 232 Beadlocks
    EVO Enforcer 3"
    EVO Boatside Bombers
    EVO ProTek Skids
    EVO Tire Carrier

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by BABOOZLE View Post
    I bought mine about a month ago before my trip to the Rubicon. I bought the 38x13.5x17 tires. Price was great. They seem to work well on rocks and mud. They are also way quieter than my old MT/Rs. I only have about 2,500 miles on them but Iím satisfied so far. Too early to tell though for long term use though.

Iím going to pull the trigger on these in the next 30 days or so. Iím trying to decide between the 37x12.50 and the 38x13.50. The 38ís are 11lbs/tire heavier. Do you have any feedback on how the tires ďfeelĒ under the Jeep compared to 37ís or even 35ís ? The 38ís are A LOT of tire.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBad408 View Post
    Iím going to pull the trigger on these in the next 30 days or so. Iím trying to decide between the 37x12.50 and the 38x13.50. The 38ís are 11lbs/tire heavier. Do you have any feedback on how the tires ďfeelĒ under the Jeep compared to 37ís or even 35ís ? The 38ís are A LOT of tire.
    Are you going to wheel alot? If so I'm sure whoever you go with will have the same size bolt pattern but I can almost guarantee they wont have a 38x13.50 if it came down to you needing to borrow a spare. If it was me I would just stick to the 37.
    '08 JKUR 6.0LS, 6L80
    EVO DTD, Evolever w/ Hi Clearance long arms
    40x13.50R17 Nitto TGs w/ KMC Machettes
    Dana 60, Sterling 10.5
    EVO stuff
    Evo Pro & Warn Zeon
    Evo Tire Carrier

Quote Originally Posted by BigBad408 View Post
    I do like them. They are smoother and quieter than my old MT/Rs. I havenít really played in the snow yet but Iím happy with their performance on rocks and mud. The 38s come out just over 37Ē. My 37Ē MT/Rs were 35 1/4Ē when I changed them out. I still only have about 4K miles on them so I canít really comment on wear yet.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast