Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: EVO 3” Plush Rides

  1. #1
    Nothing but a Thing RockinAZJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Waco, Texas
    Posts
    1,139

    EVO 3” Plush Rides

    Currently running EVO 4” plush rides with high clearance fenders and 37s but it’s relatively light. Considering going down to 3” Plush ride coils if anyone has some around they want to part with.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

  2. #2
    Knows a Thing or Two danford.lau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    West Los Angeles
    Posts
    932
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinAZJK View Post
    Currently running EVO 4” plush rides with high clearance fenders and 37s but it’s relatively light. Considering going down to 3” Plush ride coils if anyone has some around they want to part with.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    I’d be interested in your 4” coils if you obtain the 3”


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  3. #3
    Old Timer TrailHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,736
    Quote Originally Posted by danford.lau View Post
    I’d be interested in your 4” coils if you obtain the 3”


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Seems like a Trade is in order.... If you can leave your Jeeps on Jack Stands for a bit.

  4. #4
    Knows a Thing or Two danford.lau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    West Los Angeles
    Posts
    932
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Seems like a Trade is in order.... If you can leave your Jeeps on Jack Stands for a bit.
    I would but I think one of my coils may be defective . Axle was too far back and coils were bent so I think it may have fatigued a coil — why it sags a bit


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  5. #5
    Old Timer fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    3,892
    Quote Originally Posted by danford.lau View Post
    I would but I think one of my coils may be defective . Axle was too far back and coils were bent so I think it may have fatigued a coil — why it sags a bit


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Try some synergy coil wedges. A cheap and effective solution for bent coils.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  6. #6
    Nothing but a Thing RockinAZJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Waco, Texas
    Posts
    1,139
    Quote Originally Posted by danford.lau View Post
    I’d be interested in your 4” coils if you obtain the 3”


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I’ll let you know!

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Seems like a Trade is in order.... If you can leave your Jeeps on Jack Stands for a bit.
    I don’t know that I’m going to like the 3” yet, so I’d rather have my 4” still on stand by

    Quote Originally Posted by danford.lau View Post
    I would but I think one of my coils may be defective . Axle was too far back and coils were bent so I think it may have fatigued a coil — why it sags a bit


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Definitely try some correction wedges like fiend mentioned. $25 or something like that and at least it will tell you if the coil is bad or not



    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

  7. #7
    Knows a Thing or Two danford.lau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    West Los Angeles
    Posts
    932
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinAZJK View Post
    I’ll let you know!



    I don’t know that I’m going to like the 3” yet, so I’d rather have my 4” still on stand by



    Definitely try some correction wedges like fiend mentioned. $25 or something like that and at least it will tell you if the coil is bad or not



    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Yah I already installed the wedges when I adjusted the LCAs .. helped a lot but passenger side still bows a bit which makes me think the coil is bad from the year of driving with it bowed


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  8. #8
    Nothing but a Thing RockinAZJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Waco, Texas
    Posts
    1,139
    Quote Originally Posted by danford.lau View Post
    Yah I already installed the wedges when I adjusted the LCAs .. helped a lot but passenger side still bows a bit which makes me think the coil is bad from the year of driving with it bowed


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    That’s a bummer! Right now is a good time to buy a new rear set being Black Friday


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

  9. #9
    Knows a Thing or Two danford.lau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    West Los Angeles
    Posts
    932
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinAZJK View Post
    That’s a bummer! Right now is a good time to buy a new rear set being Black Friday


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Know of any deals ?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  10. #10
    Addict JKbrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leo, Indiana
    Posts
    8,213
    Quote Originally Posted by danford.lau View Post
    Know of any deals ?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Call Bubba


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 3” or 4” Plush Rides?
    By Hilop in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-22-2019, 12:07 AM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-31-2017, 02:28 AM
  3. EVO Plush Rides help
    By TennJK in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-19-2015, 02:58 AM
  4. 4 in plush rides
    By tapcola in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2014, 12:07 PM
  5. Plush rides
    By DKronk42 in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-28-2014, 10:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS