Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: MOAB March 30-April 6 2019

Nothing but a Thing Strodinator's Avatar
    Throw me in as well! I have the Wrangler running somewhat well and all should be buttoned up by then

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    If you want to see a broke college kid struggle through an LS swap, then here's your chance: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...546#post956546

Quote Originally Posted by Strodinator View Post
    Throw me in as well! I have the Wrangler running somewhat well and all should be buttoned up by then

Sweet. Welcome aboard. Itís gonna be an awesome week.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing but a Thing Strodinator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fiend View Post
    Sweet. Welcome aboard. Itís gonna be an awesome week.

I hope so! It will be my first time at Moab and I'm super pumped.

If you want to see a broke college kid struggle through an LS swap, then here's your chance: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...546#post956546

Been Around the Block Buster3479's Avatar
    Add my wife and I as a tentative for now subject to 2019 work projects. We'd love to hang with you, Astroman, and Ruvicon again! We're also considering EJS with Brute. I start new projects in January, and do not know my schedule yet.

Crossing fingers we'll get to wheel with our new West Coast friends again in 2019!

We ran most of those trails in 2018, but would run them again. We're super interested in Poison Spyder, Elephant Hill, and Steel Bender, plus whatever else.
    Last edited by Buster3479; 11-23-2018 at 01:18 AM.
    2012 Deep Cherry Red Freedom JKU "Beast", 5.13 Auto, 4:1 Xfer Case, ARB front/rear lockers, Dynatrac Prorock 60 Fr / Pro 60 Re, 40x13.5R17 Nitto Trail Grapplers, Raceline 8x6.5 Beadlocks, 4" Evo Plush Ride Springs, Billstein 5160 shocks, Switchpros, EVO Fascia & AEV Tire Carrier, EVO 1/4 lber / Stinger, Warn 9.5 CTI, EVO Air No Limits on Demand & Links, EVO Sliders, EVO Protek Skid System, EVO Rockstars, Heated Truck-lites, JW Speaker Fogs

Quote Originally Posted by Buster3479 View Post
    Add my wife and I as a tentative for now subject to 2019 work projects. We'd love to hang with you, Astroman, and Ruvicon again! We're also considering EJS with Brute. I start new projects in January, and do not know my schedule yet.

Crossing fingers we'll get to wheel with our new West Coast friends again in 2019!

We ran most of those trails in 2018, but would run them again. We're super interested in Poison Spyder, Elephant Hill, and Steel Bender, plus whatever else.
    Sounds great Phil. Hope to see you in Moab

I want to say we're in soooo bad but just a maybe for now pending work schedules. Stephanie asked me if they have bears there! She's still having nightmares from Rubicon last summer.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    I want to say we're in soooo bad but just a maybe for now pending work schedules. Stephanie asked me if they have bears there! She's still having nightmares from Rubicon last summer.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I was jus telling that bear story today to my family. Good times. Come to Moab. Itís wheeling paradise.

Quote Originally Posted by fiend View Post
    I was jus telling that bear story today to my family. Good times. Come to Moab. Itís wheeling paradise.

You mean this bear story?
    IMG_5842.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Ruvicon View Post
    You mean this bear story?
    IMG_5842.JPG

That's exactly where I'm going to fish for monster rainbows...hopefully the guides will have AK47's...

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    That's exactly where I'm going to fish for monster rainbows...hopefully the guides will have AK47's...
    Not sure how much damage an AK would do. It's a pretty mild round for an animal that size.
    Check this video out. Bear keeps charging after a point blank shotgun round. Powerful creatures.

Last edited by WJCO; 11-23-2018 at 03:19 PM.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast