MOAB March 30-April 6 2019

fiend

Caught the Bug
Headed to Moab again this spring to hit some of the classics I didn’t get to in 2018. Trail selection was TBD. Here’s what we ended up with:

Sunday: Moab Rim and Fins and Things
Monday: Cliffhanger
Tuesday: Steelbender
Wednesday: off day (let the kids drive up and over Hurrah Pass and around Jackson Hole)
Thursday: Poison Spider Mesa / Gold Bar Rim / Where Eagles Dare / Golden Spike
Friday: Elephant Hill

Trail Team:

fiend
Glenn (Glenn and Pam)
Buster3479 (Phil and Christie)
Slimebones (Doug and Anita)
Jdofmeni (Jerry, Landon, and Aurora)

Couldn’t make it [emoji22]:

Astroman (Jim)
Ruvicon (Vic)
Clearskies (Don)
RESURECTIONJK (Casey)

Last edited:
I know this is a long way off, but if I don’t plan early, it may never happen. Planning some of the classics I didn’t hit in 2018. Cliffhanger, Moab Rim, Metal Masher, Kane Creek, etc. Anyone interested?

I’ll be down there around the 17th and possibly just before EJS. I’ll see if I can add a middle trip as well.

jdofmemi

I won't know until it gets closer, but I'm definitely interested. I will be following this to keep up

Astroman

Hi Greer — count me as “maybe.” As with others I’ll have to see as we get a little closer. Going to Moab last week of October on a Jeep Jamboree run. They’re offering Pritchett Canyon on Day 2 — really looking forward to that!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
Hi Greer — count me as “maybe.” As with others I’ll have to see as we get a little closer. Going to Moab last week of October on a Jeep Jamboree run. They’re offering Pritchett Canyon on Day 2 — really looking forward to that!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sounds good Jim! Hope you can make it.

I’ll probably circle back to this thread in a month or two to keep it alive.

Brute

Hooked
I can't make your trip, but I'll be in Moab for the EJS from 4/12-20...just got my condo rental...

Top Bottom