Just Want to Say Thanks...

BaddestCross

As I've been sitting here looking back on our trip to the Rubicon last weekend, I wanted to send out a heartfelt thanks to the Wayalife community.

First to Eddie and Cindy who have built this forum and let folks like me use it to get and share information and bring together folks around the world that have common interests.

When I began shopping for a Jeep, this was the first forum I found that I felt was a source for honest information. I started planning my purchase and build because of everything I found here. Fiona wouldn't be what she is today without the research and help I've received from this place.

Next, to the folks I've met here... The advice and help working through issues has been priceless. Also, I've been able to meet a great group of folks in real life that have taught me a lot about wheeling in general that I never would've been able to learn on my own. The trips that we've taken and the help I've received means a lot to me and I look forward to continuing the relationships we've built.

When I first started looking into Jeeping and saw the Wayalife videos on the Rubicon (and others, of course) I knew I wanted to experience that adventure and camaraderie myself... Because of the last two years spent here, last weekend was a dream realized. I was able to conquer the granddaddy of offroad trails with an awesome group of folks that were brought together because of this forum and we all worked together to get everyone through and had a great time in the process.

So, again, many thanks to Eddie, Cindy, and all of you out there (yeah, even Overlander 😎)... Here's to many more years of enjoying this Wayalife! 🍻

20181006_164037.jpg
20181007_141756.jpg
FB_IMG_1539322179135.jpg
IMG_20181010_215035_859.jpg
20181007_111353.jpg

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Second this, well deserved Thanks

BaddestCross, couldn't have stated this thought or sentiment any better.
Bravo ZULU

jdofmemi

James

You stated my thoughts as well.

This is a great community because of the people here. A great source of information, without a lot of misleading info like what is found on many other sites.

It is my pleasure to be a part of this community as well, and to learn from others as well as share what I know.

I'm already looking forward to the next trip with the members here.

Jsouder53

Hooked
What an awesome thanks! This forum is definitely a blessing to me as well. Met awesome people with similar interests even soon after getting out here to Montana.

I have also learned so much from people on here that have tried and tested products.

Thank you Eddie and Cindy for this forum!

Well said. Looking forward to many trips in the future with all of you and as stated above, many many thanks from me and my family as well.

longarmwj

Great thread!! And you hit the nail on the head.

I can’t think of a better, more accepting (especially in my case lol) family of people. The forum here is fantastic and truly is a second home for me. The members here are top notch!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

I couldn’t agree more, I love this place, learned so much here, and all the people are great and very helpful. I have friends here I haven’t met yet and best of all I have a great group of friends I’ve met and wheel and vacation with.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mstraw9379

Exactly! This is a great place. Good people, great info, amazing pictures and videos. I have just started to modify my Jeep and my decisions have been based on what I've read here.

El Toro

My wife and I have a goal to run it in 2020 and fulfill the dream. I've got some skills to learn and a Jeep to build in the meantime but I'm looking forward to experiencing exactly what you have BaddestCross! :rock: Thanks for posting :thumb:

Brute

Hooked
Roger that...somehow I missed this when it was first posted. Needless to say, I've met some good friends here, and looking forward to meeting some more.

Except Overlander...

(just kidding brah!)

Top Bottom