Lod crawler stinger vs evo stinger

Berk-Wild

I know similar topics have been covered possibly but I can’t find much on LOD signature crawler front bumper with stinger. I’ve been going back and forth with that and an evo 1/4 with stinger. There is plenty of info and pics on the evo but I can’t seem to find much on the LOD crawler. Not the lod signature short, it’s called the signature crawler.

Does anyone have any experience with LOD, particularly this bumper and have any pics.

It looks like....

IMG_0086.JPG IMG_0086.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I know similar topics have been covered possibly but I can’t find much on LOD signature crawler front bumper with stinger. I’ve been going back and forth with that and an evo 1/4 with stinger. There is plenty of info and pics on the evo but I can’t seem to find much on the LOD crawler. Not the lod signature short, it’s called the signature crawler.

Does anyone have any experience with LOD, particularly this bumper and have any pics.

It looks like....

This one here: https://lodoffroad.com/products/jee...7-jeep-jk-crawler-front-winch-bumper-new.html

LoD is an awesome company to do business with. Good products, good service, and Made in the USA.

zimm

Caught the Bug
I like the EVO because you can remove the stinger and just run D-rings if you buy the $100 kit. I have the stinger, but it's a little big and limits my parking in the garage a bit. I took it off for daily driving in Miami. I'll throw it on before I hit Moab next year.

View attachment 312706

What is the purpose with a stinger? Personally I do not like the look of it and it sure looks to be a perfect scull crusher if a child or something jumps out in front of the jeep.

Of course a vinchbar is proberly not ideal either to hit someone with and to that I´m also guilty but a vinch and a vinchbar is something that can be of use and also look good.

Is the idea of a stinger to prevent the jeep of flipping over?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Moochie has the LoD bumper. Here's a couple of shots of it.

main.php

main.php

Berk-Wild

What is the purpose with a stinger? Personally I do not like the look of it and it sure looks to be a perfect scull crusher if a child or something jumps out in front of the jeep.

Of course a vinchbar is proberly not ideal either to hit someone with and to that I´m also guilty but a vinch and a vinchbar is something that can be of use and also look good.

I think jumping in front of a Jeep is probably not a good idea regardless the bumper [emoji53].

But yes the stinger is meant more for rock climbing but also just gives it added protection as a bull bar would. Plus, a Jeep just pulls off the look to me and looks bad ass with it.

jesse3638

Hooked

Well the deer that jumped out in front of me didn't fare so well, but I feel if I did not have a stinger it would have done some heavy damage to the front of my Jeep. At 10pm on the side of hwy 395 I would not have wanted to be dead in the water.

I have the LōD armor light front bumper with stinger. Picked it up second hand for a good deal and have been very happy with it so far.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Berk-Wild

Well the deer that jumped out in front of me didn't fare so well, but I feel if I did not have a stinger it would have done some heavy damage to the front of my Jeep. At 10pm on the side of hwy 395 I would not have wanted to be dead in the water.

I have the LōD armor light front bumper with stinger. Picked it up second hand for a good deal and have been very happy with it so far.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks for the response. I like to hear that

Top Bottom