Mygig GPS not working

cody_ca

Hey everyone, I am trying to work my way around the forum as I’m a new member. I hope I am posting this in the right place. I recently bought a mygig RHB 430 for my Jeep. My 2017 Jeep Wrangler it doesn’t have uconnect but does have Sirius radio (which I thought doubled as the GPS antenna) I installed and ended up having to buy the security code off eBay for $12.49 because the last owner didn’t know it. Everything works fine but the GPS will not go past the opening Garmin screen. Has anyone ran into this? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Hey everyone, I am trying to work my way around the forum as I’m a new member. I hope I am posting this in the right place. I recently bought a mygig RHB 430 for my Jeep. My 2017 Jeep Wrangler it doesn’t have uconnect but does have Sirius radio (which I thought doubled as the GPS antenna) I installed and ended up having to buy the security code off eBay for $12.49 because the last owner didn’t know it. Everything works fine but the GPS will not go past the opening Garmin screen. Has anyone ran into this? Thanks in advance!

I have had happen to my 430. Unplug the battery for ten minutes or so and reset it. Then it should come up. If not, the head unit might have an issue.

Top Bottom