Hey from TriState NY

shogun

Hey yall,

I didn't realize this forum was much stricter than others and my presupposition regarding the average forum led me to be rebuked. Therefore, having read the agreed upon rules I would like to formally apologize to those offended with my carelessness and present myself as a JKU owner since 2014!

I waited awhile before liftin and wheels etc and did some fun snow wheeling and sidebyside stuff upstate. Would like to head out to Rausch Creek sooner than later, waiting for a buddy to clear up his schedule to wheel with.

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
1st Step is always the hardest.

Welcome to WAL from Kansas City.
Thank you for the apology. It takes some character to admit a wrong and ask for acceptance from those offended. I hope you find some great conversations, answers to hard questions and outstanding jeep camaraderie. There is a wealth of information and knowledge available here.

shogun

Welcome to WAL from Kansas City.
Thank you for the apology. It takes some character to admit a wrong and ask for acceptance from those offended. I hope you find some great conversations, answers to hard questions and outstanding jeep camaraderie. There is a wealth of information and knowledge available here.

yeah I've been lurking since 2014, just never thought to register...mistake.

I learned all about the d30's weaknesses and the best 37s on the rubicat etc. Great site, to bad i started out by really ruffling some feathers!

Thanks for the welcome!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Welcome from Detroit. Glad you have the fortitude to come back, apologize and give the forum another shot. Most never would. Follow the rules, join in the conversation, and become part of the wayalife! Look forward to seeing you in the trails.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Another welcome from SoCal. I wouldn't say the forum is strict, just a tight knit community, which members will defend. If you stick around I'm sure you'll make friends on here who you've never met in person. As mentioned there is a lot of great advice as well as great conversation and banter.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Welcome to Wayalife from Montana [emoji112]Thank you for the apology! I’m glad you didn’t get lost like I said, you are not like the dumbasses that come here just to sell or buy stuff. You will fit in here just fine if you stick to the rules [emoji106]

shogun

Welcome to Wayalife from Montana [emoji112]Thank you for the apology! I’m glad you didn’t get lost like I said, you are not like the dumbasses that come here just to sell or buy stuff. You will fit in here just fine if you stick to the rules [emoji106]

That being said, I'd definitely buy parts from yall because it's definitely trust worthy! All in (paying) dues time. I probably don't want to re ask answered questions..so, I know, use the search first haha

Top Bottom