Savvy Offrad Half doors JKU & Upper Windows....East Coast

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Figure just make another thread for these instead to get them sold. I never ran these doors other than a test fit before trading in the jeep. Rugged Ridge windows were ran 4 times before and are in perfect condition. Doors are stripped to alum again and can be painted or coated any color you would like. I would also think vinyl would be very easy to have wrapped on them. They fit great after a little adjustment for your jeep. They also have OEM hinges installed as well which is much nicer than what they typically supply. The doors have not been drilled for mirrors either.

Looking to get $1000 + shipping for the setup for a wayalife member. These should be easy to ship once fully taken apart as they are flat. Stock photos below from their website as the doors are in storage right now. They look the same, just are silver.

SAV-JKRHD-SAV.jpg savvy door 2.jpg

RSQCON

Best aftermarket half doors out there! Only one that keeps an oem look by place the handle in the same spot for both rows. Somebody should jump on these

Benito

Caught the Bug
What other aftermarket mfg makes doors that keep the handles at the same level?

Strike Force Zebra, they also happen to be a sponsor on the forum and Exodus Jeeps is also an authorized dealer which I believe was running a discount on them recently.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Bump, once these go I can start looking for a cherokee or other jeep project to get myself back :thumb:

Top Bottom