Hawaii Anvil 2015 Rubicon/AEV JK350

Brute

Hooked
We have our Hawaii house on the market, boat & F250 sold...thinking about putting the Anvil JKU up for sale...curious as to what you guys think it is worth. I'm thinking of shipping it back to the mainland for the sale.

5.7 Hemi
Dynatrac PR60 rear, PR44 front, 4.56 gears
Arb rear locker, stock Rubi front locker
AEV 3.5" Dualsport suspension w/ 5160 Bilsteins
35" BFG KM2's on 17" AEV wheels
Warn 9.5cti winch
Genesis dual battery w/ 2 new Optima yellow tops
Brand new alternator
AMP powersteps; set of Poison Spider rock sliders
Spare 30 spline RCV front axleshafts
Arb 50 qt fridge
Rhinorack Pioneer roof rack
Arb 2500 awning

It has fairly low miles, I'll check in a bit and post, as well as a few more pics...it's in excellent condition

Attachments

• IMG_3388.jpg
    IMG_3388.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 587

jesse3638

Hooked
I'm horrible at pricing vehicles. Hard to say with the add on's. Probably more of a market on the mainland but would it make up the shipping costs? If I could swing it I'd be interested as we have teenagers who will be driving very soon. GLWS!

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I would think low 50s. Is there a better market in HI? Less people I know, but because of that is there more demand?

Brute

Hooked
I'm not sure...mostly young military with not much discretionary income...I think the market might be bigger either in NV or WA...where we have homes

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
I’ve seen a noticeable increase of Non-rental JKs here on the big island over the past few months. It wouldn’t hurt to post it up on CL for whatever amount you decide. If it doesn’t sell for what you want, ship it up. I’m sure it’ll be gone in less than a week on the mainland.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
I would think low 50s. Is there a better market in HI? Less people I know, but because of that is there more demand?
Yeah I was thinking upper 40's to low 50's. It makes it harder due to the power train upgrades. Only a true "Jeeper" would appreciate them and be willing to pay the difference.

GTJeeper

I’d guess in Hawaii it’d be likely in the upper 40’s, I feel like Seattle area you may be able to get mid to upper 50’s out of it. There’s enough of a market in western WA that I imagine someone would know the real value in it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
If you're willing to part with the rcv's separately I'd be interested. Could use a trail spares. Then all I'd need is a front DS and I'd have all my trail spares..haha.

fiend

Caught the Bug
The overlanding kit is popular now so I think you’ll find interest. Mid 40s I would think.

Brute

Hooked
I've updated the spec sheet...I'm thinking $52,000...and a 10% discount to active members on this forum...

21055 miles

5.7 Hemi
W5A580 5 speed auto
NV241OR transfer case 4:1
Dynatrac PR60 rear, PR44 front, 4.56 gears
Arb rear locker, stock Rubi front locker
AEV 3.5" Dualsport suspension w/ 5160 Bilsteins
35" BFG KM2's on 17" AEV wheels
Warn 9.5cti winch
MCE fenders painted to match body color
Genesis dual battery w/ 2 new Optima yellow tops
Brand new alternator