Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : TRADITION - A Rubicon Trail Adventure in Our Jeep JL Wrangler

VIDEO : TRADITION - A Rubicon Trail Adventure in Our Jeep JL Wrangler

Of all the trails that Cindy and I love to run, the Rubicon is one of our favorites and one that we always try to hit at least once a year. You could say, it's a tradition of ours and one that we enjoy more for its breath taking scenery and the good times we always have with our good friends than anything. Sure, it's an iconic trail best known for it's epic wheeling but for us, that's always just been icing on the cake. Of course, this tradition is one that transcends all Jeep models and while the era of the JK has finally come to an end, there was no way that we were going to let it die there.

In this feature length, WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure video, you'll get to see us take on the Rubicon Trail for the very first time in JET Li, our brand new Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. As you'll see, we took him out running a Dynatrac 2" EndruoSport lift, 37x13.50 Cooper STT Pros mounted on KMC XD231 bead lock wheels and a set of LoD Signature Series rock sliders and front bumper for added protection. And, joining us for all the fun were our good friends Rachel and Ray in their cooperhead 4-door JK Rubicon running EVO bolt-on coilsovers and 37" Trail Grapplers, Ben in his white 2-door JK Rubicon running 35" STT Pros, Adam in his dozer 2-door JK Sport running 37" Trail Grapplers, Moochie in his silver 4-door JK Rubicon running bolt-on coil overs and 37" Toyo MT's and last but not least, Doug (aka Trail Bud) and his friend Bob in their white 4-door JK Rubicon running gen 1 EVO coilovers and massive 40x15.50 Toyo MT's.

At almost an hour in length, this video is one of our longer ones and you'll want to make sure that you set aside some time to watch it. We hope enjoy our presentation.

BUY a HITCH STINGER: https://www.wayalife.com/store/prodd...-HITCH-STINGER
    BUY a CB BAR: https://www.wayalife.com/store/prodd...d=PARTS-CB-BAR
    BUY a SPIDERWEB SUNSHADE: https://amzn.to/2NsGJbt
    BUY a Rancho Front Differential Glide Plate: https://amzn.to/2PJReoB
    BUY a MAVIC AIR DRONE: https://amzn.to/2CO26iq

WIN WAYALIFE SHOTGLASSES
    If you'd like to WIN a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses, simply post up a response on this thread and let us know what you thought of our video. A random WINNER will be selected and announced next week. Thanks for watching.

UPDATE: The WINNER is shadowpaige64507 - CONGRATULATIONS!

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    Better than an upcoming release of Star Wars!!! Iíve been excited hoping to see this come along being that I had to cancel on you guys. Thanks for putting this together! Plan to grab some good food and watch it in peace.

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    Screw it...not waiting. Corn dogs and the laptop it is...

Quote Originally Posted by RESURECTIONJK View Post
    Better than an upcoming release of Star Wars!!! Iíve been excited hoping to see this come along being that I had to cancel on you guys. Thanks for putting this together! Plan to grab some good food and watch it in peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by RESURECTIONJK View Post
    Screw it...not waiting. Corn dogs and the laptop it is...
    LOL!! Bummer you couldn't join us on this run but hopefully you'll get a sense of what you missed out on. Enjoy.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Man, that body damage made my stomach hurt. Jet Li looked great, although the front axle drain plug, and muffler hangers may have been poorly thought out. Nice to see that hitch stinger in action too.

Glad to see you got Rachel and Ray out, too. Looks like a great time!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Great video and adventure! Jet li got its first little body damage, yikes! Canít wait to see the upgrades that are coming after that run. Thatís for keeping us all inspired to get out and explore!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Can't wait to watch it! It was your videos that got me into all this Jeep stuff The best out there, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Man, that body damage made my stomach hurt. Jet Li looked great, although the front axle drain plug, and muffler hangers may have been poorly thought out. Nice to see that hitch stinger in action too.

Glad to see you got Rachel and Ray out, too. Looks like a great time!
    Yeah, it was a bummer but fortunately, we've already got it fixed and JET is as good as new again. As far as Rachel and Ray goes, yes, it was good to finally get them out with us again.

Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    Great video and adventure! Jet li got its first little body damage, yikes! Canít wait to see the upgrades that are coming after that run. Thatís for keeping us all inspired to get out and explore!
    Thank you. We're glad to know that our videos have a way of inspiring people like yourself

Quote Originally Posted by drrags View Post
    Can't wait to watch it! It was your videos that got me into all this Jeep stuff The best out there, for sure.
    Well, we hope you enjoy it as much as our past videos

Thanks for yet another great video. Canít get enough of these things!

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteWilly View Post
    Thanks for yet another great video. Canít get enough of these things!
    We're so glad to hear it. Thank you

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast