Badlands Oct. 20th

metalic

Thinking about heading to Badlands (Attica, IN) for the weekend if a couple friend can make it. Anybody feel up to hitting a couple trails?

wibornz

I was there about a month ago. It was with a group of SxS drivers, an ATV and one Rubicon. When we go to the Badlands, we usually camp at the campground for Friday-Sunday. Ron took his Rubicon back into the quarry and did some rock climbing. It was his first time off-roading a jeep. He was all giggly.

metalic

I believe we're going to camp. We usually make a day trip every year and haven't been this year. Just got my axle swap done and want to take a shakedown before out big trip next month

metalic

This was when I first got it done and ripped cage out. Has a full cage to the frame now

Attachments

• 20180911_182852.jpg
    20180911_182852.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 51

metalic

Here's with cage and street wheels. This green ones was a buddy's 43s I was going to try out but he sold them.

Attachments

• 27279.jpg
    27279.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 39

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Damn this thing looks a lot different that the last time I saw it. I wish I could make it out there but I promised my buddy I’ll help him with a lift on his RAM 1500. His shock popped through his strut mount somehow 🤨.
Nice looking Jeep!!

Top Bottom