Hello from Seattle!

Ramathorn

Hi Gang!

New to the forum from the Seattle area and wanted to say hello. Hope everyone's college football team is crushing it! GO DAWGS (rough week for us :( ...) If any of you wheel in the Seattle area; Walker Valley, Tahuya, Evans, Reiter, Naches, etc give me a shout. Always looking for new Jeep buds. Anywho here's a glam shot of the Jeep: 08 Rubicon 2 dr.

Erik

Jeep.jpg

GraniteWilly

Welcome to Wayalife! I’m in the Seattle area as well. In fact, I was just thinking about giving Walker a shot soon.

rl206

Nice rig. I always liked that color! I stay from the most of the mudholes but I love doing Naches and around Funny Rocks. I’m always down to go for drive, let us know!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ramathorn

Welcome from Tacoma area. How are you liking those KM3’s?

So far so good. Can’t give the most detailed review as I only have about 600 miles on them, though mostly on the trails. This Jeep is used only on the weekends and primarily trail use. They’ve done great on the smaller rock gardens in Tahuya and Walker. I can say they are very quiet compared to the KM2s and a lot of other mud terrains out there. I’d put these smack dab between an All Terrain and Mud Terrain.

Ramathorn

Yeah, that’s what I hear. Would you say it’s similar to Naches?

Similar yeah, I think there’s probably harder obstacles at Walker but that’s just my opinion. Definitely Washington wheelin though, lots of slick stuff and rocky. Gets wet really quick at Walker. If you decide to go let me know!

Top Bottom