MJ now legal in Canada......

trailraider

Well it's all official..... those who did it can do it.

I don't think it will really change much in that aspect other then it might be less behind closed doors... except for those in law enforcement, they still have to pretend they don't do it. :bleh:

WJCO

Meme King
Yep. Welcome to an increase in crime rate, fatalities from people crossing over the double yellow, and massive camps set up around Walmart. Those 3 things have become a normal standard here in Colorado since it was legalized.

Oh, and lots of panhandling at the same intersections as the weed shops.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Yep. Welcome to an increase in crime rate, fatalities from people crossing over the double yellow, and massive camps set up around Walmart. Those 3 things have become a normal standard here in Colorado since it was legalized.

No fair. We already have those issues here in New Mexico and it isn't legal here lol.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

trailraider

it will be interesting to see how it all changes.

WhiteMetal

Yeah drivers are bad enough up here as is, now everyone will be driving half the speed limit stoned outa there tree last night already witnessed it half the speed limit a swerving wait they were drunk but who know... people are parasites that’s the world we live in, and instead of fixing it we’re to worried me might hurt someone’s feelings so we instead cater to them. Fuck now I’m mad I’m going go smoke a fatty

Labricon

Caught the Bug
It used to be that when you observed a car on the road certain driving cues lead you to the opinion that you were watching a driver impaired by alcohol. More recently the same cues meant alcohol or cell phone use now you can add MJ. So glad to be retired and just a spectator........most days

Top Bottom