Back into a Jeep!!

ssh6314

Hello from Washington!

Long time member. But havent been in a jeep in to long. I used to own a 2 door 07. And a '11 unlimited sport that I had to give up unfortunately during the economy crash. Today I'm on my way to look at a '14 Rubicon with 27k on her. Bone stock. Or
A brand new '18 JL Sport.

Can't wait. Pics to come!

Coop

Caught the Bug
Good luck selecting which to go with. The Rubi sounds pretty sweet though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ssh6314

I went with the Rubicon! One local owner. A little old lady who I got to meet because she was in signing papers on her new red JL Sport. She traded in the Rubicon because she "liked red more". Never even been off road :O

Already have headlights and some wayalife stickers on the way.

Will have to find rockrails. She took off the rubi rails and threw them away for the chrome sidesteps that are on it. Lots and lots planned for this JK

Attachments

• IMG953945.jpg
    IMG953945.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG953943.jpg
    IMG953943.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 99

JKbrick

Congrats and welcome back. The Brick was used when I found it, 3 years old with low miles, a lady had it and never drove it other than when it was sunny. Familiar stories

ssh6314

Congrats and welcome back. The Brick was used when I found it, 3 years old with low miles, a lady had it and never drove it other than when it was sunny. Familiar stories

The best kind of used right there, i checked out another sport while I was there, just for shits and giggles, was lifted and 35s etc, everything was loose...they just lifted it and stuck the biggest tire they could without upgrading anything else, i would much prefer stock to start with.

Also just found out the tires on her are not good enough to pass there safety inspection (have to be above 50% tread) they offered new rubber OR brand new rims and rubber off a JL Rubicon that they are lifting and doing tires on for the showroom. :hmm::hmm:

Top Bottom