Front receiver hitches help

jjltx

Bought a 2012 jk sport with 19,000 miles. Salesman said an elderly couple owned it. Looks like it was towed behind a motor home using the two 1 1/4” receiver hitches. Is that what y’all think? I ask because I’d like to take those hitches off and have a single 2” front hitch for extra cargo. Right now I have a 1 1/4” to 2” adapter but I need to modify it because it sags
IMG_5024.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

74CJ5

Bought a 2012 jk sport with 19,000 miles. Salesman said an elderly couple owned it. Looks like it was towed behind a motor home using the two 1 1/4” receiver hitches. Is that what y’all think? I ask because I’d like to take those hitches off and have a single 2” front hitch for extra cargo. Right now I have a 1 1/4” to 2” adapter but I need to modify it because it sags
View attachment 313055

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's some low miles for a '12! Have fun!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

duktrx

That's the mounting for the tow bar.
The rolling miles are more than likely way more than what the odometer shows. I know a jeep that is on its second set of tires, but only shows 5000 miles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using WAYALIFE mobile app

zimm

Caught the Bug
That's the mounting for the tow bar.
The rolling miles are more than likely way more than what the odometer shows. I know a jeep that is on its second set of tires, but only shows 5000 miles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ha, I was going to say the same thing. No telling how many miles are that drivetrain. At least the engine, trans, and brakes were hardly used.

I bet that 4 pin connector activates the tail lights too.

Why put a cargo rack on the front instead of the back?

Top Bottom