VIDEO : CALAMITY JANE - New Cooper STT Pros for our Jeep CJ5 Renegade [ BONUS ]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
One of the things that Cindy and I had always wanted to do as a part of breathing new life into Jane's old iron, was to give her a set of new shoes. While what she had was still new and looked good enough, what we really wanted was for her to be running something a bit more aggressive like a good set mud terrains. Unfortunately, life had a way of getting in the way and so, that was something that had to be put on the back burner or at least, until now. In this BONUS episode of CALAMITY JANE, you'll get to see her getting a brand new set of 31x10.50, Cooper Discoverer STT Pro tires installed on her original, CJ-5 Renegade, aluminum mag wheels. And, if you haven't seen pics of them already, you'll also get to see what she looks like now, complete with all her factory decals and emblems installed. We hope you enjoy.

WATCH THE COMPLETE CALAMITY JANE SERIES
If you're new to WAYALIFE and are seeing Jane, our 1974 Jeep CJ-5 Renegade for the very first time, you can watch the entire 7 part series we did on here by clicking on the links below:

CALAMITY JANE : A First Look at Our Project Jeep CJ5 Renegade [Part 1]
CALAMITY JANE : Bumps & Bruises on Our Jeep CJ5 Renegade [Part 2]
CALAMITY JANE : an Omix-ADA Christmas for Our Jeep CJ5 Renegade [Part 3]
CALAMITY JANE : Stripping Down & Patching Up Our Jeep CJ5 Renegade [Part 4]
CALAMITY JANE : Diving into the Tub of Our Jeep CJ5 Renegade [Part 5]
CALAMITY JANE : The Home Stretch of Our Jeep CJ5 Renegade [Part 6]
CALAMITY JANE : A Calamity No More / Our Jeep CJ5 Renegade Completed [Part 7]

:cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Watching now. I think I still like the more classic look with the BFG’s.

Yeah, I they looked good and I could see that but like the rocker guards and LED lights, we've been wanting to give her a slightly more modern touch when it came to her tires. At least we kept the white walls out :cool:

I believe it! More reliable than my work truck right now [emoji23] I’m probably going to need the transmission rebuilt soon [emoji51]

LOL!! The nice thing about an old Jeep like this is that it's super easy to work on. :yup:

You said wicked. NY’er? Lol

LOL!! My sister used to live in NY for a long time.

Great video! Jane looks awesome!

Thank you :cool:

Nice shoes and it seems the size is just right [emoji106][emoji106]

I think so :yup:

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I love that Jeep! I agree with Overlander that BFG’s have a more classic look to them. Jane is still my favorite no matter what tires she wears.

Top Bottom