Trails and campsites

Kevgund

Hey All,

I am looking to get into some camping that I can use my Jeep to get to. I live in South Jersey and would like to find some easyish trails with cool secluded camp sites. My problem is I am not sure where to start looking to find them.

Does anyone have any suggestions for websites or apps that can be used to locate legal trails in the NY, PA area or even MD and VA. I started searching and found so much info, i'm just looking to find the sites to help plan a trip.

Thank you in advance.

I’m from NJ as well, and my understanding is if you’re keeping it legal there aren’t many (if any) places available locally. I’ve been to Rausch Creek once and headed back again in November. I know there are other places ‘nearby’ but just haven’t had the days available to take long weekends off work to make it worthwhile. As far as camping I’m not sure we live in the right part of the country unless you want to go to a state forest/park, but I don’t get the impression this is what you’re looking for. I’m hoping to get back up to the North Maine Woods myself, haven’t been in my Jeep yet.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom