What’s up from AK!

danotje

Hello from the Last Frontier! We just picked up our first Wrangler, a White JLUR. Absolutely love this car and am a little disappointed we didn’t get one earlier. Our first Jeep was actually a ‘15 Grand Cherokee Altitude, also in white. We wanted a yellow JL, but we’re happy with white. How can you go wrong?

We’re not rock crawlers or hardcore offroaders, but we’ve already had our JL out both weekends we’ve had it. This past weekend’s trail convinced us to get some recovery gear and a winch. Guess this is how it starts 🤣

Although winter is almost here, we’re really looking forward to next summer already when we can take off the top and hit the Alaskan wild.

Again, love the car and the community! Let me know if you’re ever in AK.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL from Indiana! Congrats on the new Jeep. Yes, recovery gear is always a good choice to get. Enjoy it.

wibornz

Welcome from Lansing Michigan. I have a white JLUR on order. We will be in Alaska in about 3 years. Just waiting on the wife to be able to retire.

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL from Kansas City. And, I have to say "it", it's a Jeep, not a car.
AK is truly some beautiful country. 🖐

Welcome to WAL from Kansas City. And, I have to say "it", it's a Jeep, not a car.
AK is truly some beautiful country. [emoji870]

Welcome from Tucson and I was surprised it took this long for someone to mention it. You’ll hear folks say “truck” or “rig” when they mean Jeep but never car, nope. Whatever you call it, have fun with it.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom