The World Series

Brute

Hooked
Well, my BoSox are up two games...I remember spending several summer afternoons in the bleachers of Fenway in the mid '70's during my high school years...$7.00 bleacher seats and cheap beer, rooting for Yaz & Fisk...still one the great old ballparks in the country

fiend

Caught the Bug
Yep. I am torn. Raised in SF, lived in Boston for 10 years, now in LA for 15 years. Rooting for the Red Sox, but I’d like to see a close fight.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Yes. Saw my first games in Fenway in 2013 against the Yanks. We know how that year ended. I'm wearing the same hat today I was then..haha. I'd love to see it go 6 games just so they can finish at home but I don't think they'll be leaving LA. Can't wait for this weekends games.

There is something indescribable about the fandom you experience when being in Boston too. No CA sports teams even come close.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

I spent about 6 years in Boston sitting in the seats of Fenway for about 30-40 games a year. There is no place like Fenway. Was there in Fenway on the day Ted William's died. Grown men bawling. The Red Sox mean so much to the city of Boston.
Break out the brooms! Go Sox!

Brute

Hooked
Fuck Fenway and fuck Boston.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gee...Celtics will probably go to the Championships, Patriots good bet to go to the Super Bowl (full disclaimer...I can't stand them)...Red Sox will win the World Series...

NY got the Jets & Giants occupying the cellar in their divisions...howz those Knicks doing these days? I do root for the Orange since my dad played there...

Trail Hound

I am a huge Dodgers fan. The reality is that Boston fields a more complete team. If we're not banging out home runs then we sputter to score runs. I am hoping we win game 3 just to make it interesting.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Dodgers all day.

Don't be like Jesse and wait till your teams win to start texting me and talking trash..lol Grown folk are asleep at that time ..haha

It's going to be a rough road ahead but Dodgers in 7. We've hung in there with dead bats i am hopeing the Cali heat warms them up! Beating Kershaw twice doesn't happen often.

Let's do it for Tommy

! dodgers.jpe

jesse3638

Hooked
Dodgers all day.

Don't be like Jesse and wait till your teams win to start texting me and talking trash..lol Grown folk are asleep at that time ..haha

It's going to be a rough road ahead but Dodgers in 7. We've hung in there with dead bats i am hopeing the Cali heat warms them up! Beating Kershaw twice doesn't happen often.

Let's do it for Tommy

! View attachment 313350
Shit! I've never been one to leave early to "beat the traffic" when my team is losing...haha.

Should read, Old folk are asleep at that time!

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom