What are they worth?

Fury22

Hi all,

Im a new memeber and have read hours of threads already pertaining to plans for my build and would like to say thanks for everyones contributions and knowledge on this site. I tried to search but instead of digging through more threads i figured this was more efficient.

Im looking into a dual axle swap next year and am wondering what the value of my current axles would be...my Jeep is a 2015 jku sport with about 35k on it now.
Front: Dana 30 regeared to 4.56 with truetrac and metalcloak hd diff cover.
Rear: Dana 44 regeared to 4.56 with truetrac and metalcloak hd diff cover.
* I had the regear and truetracs installed earlier this year

Both axles have original components otherwise to my knowledge. I bought it with 18k on it last year. I live in the new york and have driven it through one winter. If more info is needed please let me know and thanks for your input. 🍻

JJ151

Fury22 - Like you I am also looking to upgrade my axles early next year and have floated selling my stock JKUR axles from my 2016. For comparison, mine are 44/44 and have 4.10 gears with 34k miles. While not officially of sale yet I’m not getting much pushback at $2,500. You have some upgraded components but a d30 front axle. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
Hard to say, seems like 30s go for all over the place money wise. I got 300 for my bone stock 30 a few years ago with similar miles. But in reality you'd have to find someone who would want to regear their sport axles and "lock" em and then be under the price that it would cost to get that done. My guess would be somewhere around 1k is what you might get cause people won't pay big money for a 30 set up. Rears are pretty much worthless as they rarely need to be changes but yours are at least a matching gear set

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hilop

Caught the Bug
I got rid of mine for $1300. Gusset, PS diff covers, 456 gears and Synergy ball joints.
The guy that bought mine had lockers installed, changed the brackets for a XJ and runs the Hammers with them.

Top Bottom