Jeep recall, rental car.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
So today I finally got the Jeep into the dealer to get the air bag fixed from the recall a few years ago. But was not expecting to get a rental car. So this just made my day. I get to drive this beauty for a few days. Me and my wife have been talking about getting a truck soon so this is a good test drive. Also got to check out some JLs while I was there. :)
IMG_0974.jpg
IMG_0973.jpg
2019 ram 1500 Big Horn Edition.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lojo

So today I finally got the Jeep into the dealer to get the air bag fixed from the recall a few years ago. But was not expecting to get a rental car. So this just made my day. I get to drive this beauty for a few days. Me and my wife have been talking about getting a truck soon so this is a good test drive. Also got to check out some JLs while I was there. :)
View attachment 313459
View attachment 313460

That is awesome!!! Have fun testing it out!!

jesse3638

Hooked

Victorville Motors? I have some recall work I need to get done too. Guess I should drop it off. SRT challenger maybe as a rental maybe..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
IMG_2261.jpg IMG_2262.jpg IMG_2263.jpg IMG_2264.jpg IMG_2265.jpg
Well me and my wife finally got a truck! We picked up a 2019 ram big horn Classic. Almost just like the one I had for a rental. Scored a great deal on it and am very happy with our new truck. [emoji16][emoji4] we also got the longer standard bed then then short box. Very happy we got it with the longer bed.

Congrats on the new truck!

Last time my Jeep went on for warranty work I was given two choices. Minivan or charger. Basically the same thing and looking back I should have picked the van. lol

Nataqua

Congrats on the truck! I have to do the recall too...I didn't realize it would take days long to do? I'm not ready to give it up since it hasn't been that long since i got it out of the collision center. But I guess best get it done before Summer fun sets in!

BeefyAF

Woah! Looks just like my truck i just bought yesterday! I had to do a double take, mines the big horn sport. But with the off road package so different wheels. Congrats on the new truck, the ram 1500s are amazing!

IMG_0214.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
I ended up getting a Cherokee latitude. It was pretty nice and had a lot of power. I was surprised. I don't know it it was the 4 or 6 cyl. Also had my clock spring replaced under warranty. No more airbag light or ding

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Took my JKUR to the dealer yesterday for the airbag. It took about 2hrs to remedy, so no rental was necessary. However, we did rent a Ram 1500 for a week's vacay about 3 weeks ago and put 2,700 miles on it. It was comfortable and had plenty of power from the 5.7. The 8 speed tranny made all the difference and I'm still thinking about it. So much 55K want!

Top Bottom