Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: LIVE on the GO MEGA THREAD : 2018 SEMA Show Virtual Feed - WIN COOL RANCHO GEAR

Congrats! 🍻

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Fresh Catch

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    And, the WINNER of the Rancho Gear is....

Congratulations CalSgt!!
    So many thanks to Eddie and Cindy for the excellent coverage of the SEMA show, and thanks to Rancho for the gear.

I NEVER WIN ANYTHING!

I guess I don't get to say that anymore, I'll just have to smile & admit that I am lucky

It feels pretty awesome to win the shocks I needed for reading a thread I was going to read anyway. My stock shocks don't seem to be keeping up with these 37's...

Thanks for the Wayalife & JLWrangler sites and the work that goes into them, I really enjoy reading them.

Thanks again for the cool swag

Quote Originally Posted by CalSgt View Post
    So many thanks to Eddie and Cindy for the excellent coverage of the SEMA show, and thanks to Rancho for the gear.

I NEVER WIN ANYTHING!

I guess I don't get to say that anymore, I'll just have to smile & admit that I am lucky

It feels pretty awesome to win the shocks I needed for reading a thread I was going to read anyway. My stock shocks don't seem to be keeping up with these 37's...

Thanks for the Wayalife & JLWrangler sites and the work that goes into them, I really enjoy reading them.

Thanks again for the cool swag
    Congrats!
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Awesome video series as always and congratulations

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just finished catching up on your 2018 SEMA video coverage and just wanted to say WOW! Awesome job! I really enjoyed the interviews and insight on the new products companies are working on for the JL. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344