Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVE on the GO MEGA THREAD : 2018 SEMA Show Virtual Feed - WIN COOL RANCHO GEAR

LIVE on the GO MEGA THREAD : 2018 SEMA Show Virtual Feed - WIN COOL RANCHO GEAR

WOOHOO!! it's SEMA time and just as we've done for well over 10 years now, Cindy and I will be covering the show LIVE here in Las Vegas, Nevada! We invite you to join us and attend the show virtually by SUBSCRIBING to and following us here on this thread. You can be sure that we will post up TONS of photos of everything we see and of course, if there's anything in particular you'd like to see, all you have to do is ask. We will be sure to do what we can to get a shot of whatever it is you're looking for!

Also, don't forget to check out the TONS of detailed HI-RES PHOTOS and VIDEOS that we'll be posting up daily of everything we see at the show. To help make it easier for you to search and sort through, our photos will be categorized by vehicle or product and they will be placed in individual threads. You can find all these photos by clicking on the following link below:

2018 SEMA Show Photo Gallery

WIN the WAYALIFE SEMA 2018 GIVEAWAY
    AS AN ADDED BONUS, we'll be giving away an awesome Rancho Oakley backpack filled with T-shirts, hats and other cool swag and a complete set of their RS5000X Jeep shocks to one lucky member here on WAYALIFE. To WIN, all you have to do is participate on this thread.

UPDATE: The WINNER is CalSgt - Congratulations!

We look forward to seeing you here on WAYALIFE and we hope you enjoy our coverage of the 2018 SEMA Show!

Fresh Catch
    Enjoy the pics, thanks for the great job every year.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

While they never really caught on with the JK, I've seen a few JL Wranglers with fastback hard tops here at the SEMA show and made by different manufacturers.
    20181027234736-1950d173-me.jpg

I should note that these metal replacement fenders that Smitybilt has on this ProComp JL are kinda nice in that they at least tried to incorporate lights in them.
    20181027234714-402178f7-me.jpg

That six door is interesting.

Awesome that Rancho is giving away that sweet backpack. Thanks for covering the show! Looking forward to the coverage!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Don't have enough room in a 4-door JL Wrangler? Maybe a 6-door will get the job done!
    That’s pretty interesting. Looked at a 4 door YJ a couple of years back and it was a complete hack job. I always look forward to your coverage every year. Thank you sir.

Been Around the Block ProtocolJK's Avatar
    Thanks for covering the show! Looking forward to the coverage and thanks to Rancho for the chance at an awesome giveaway!

I definitely like the look of the fastback top, but I don’t know about the hardtop version.

I’m looking forward/scared to see what is to come!

That’s cool that Rancho is giving away that awesome stuff!

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast