Quick trip on the rubicon.

black pearl

Hooked
Met up with some old friends yesterday morning and did a quick run. We had four rigs in the group three of them were day tripping. We started out on Wentworth springs and went in to the soup bowl. At that point they all turned back for loon lake. I continued in, made it just shy of the big sluice and turned back to camp by the little sluice. I also found the breaking point of the cheep shittybuilt sliders [emoji23] IMG_3905.jpg IMG_3907.jpg IMG_3908.jpg IMG_3909.jpg IMG_3910.jpg IMG_3911.jpg IMG_3912.jpg IMG_3913.jpg IMG_3914.jpg IMG_3915.JPG IMG_3918.jpg View attachment 313576 IMG_3921.jpg IMG_3922.jpg IMG_3936.jpg IMG_3938.jpg IMG_3940.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

jdofmemi

Nice to be close enough to run up there like that.
Shame about the slider. Time for a good set now.

black pearl

Hooked
Sweet. What are the overnight temps this time of year?

It's was in the low 40s but I believe it's going to drop to the 20s mid week.

Nice to be close enough to run up there like that.
Shame about the slider. Time for a good set now.

^^^ what he said^^^

It is great to be able to just jump up there.

I didn't expect for them to be good and have wanted to get rid of them for a while. Bows the time [emoji23]
I was joking around after I sawzalled it of about seeing if they would warranty them. [emoji23]

black pearl

Hooked
Definitely time for an upgrade! Evo or rock hard boat sliders?

It’s awesome you can just run out to the rubicon like that.

Going with EVO low angle.

Here's what I found as I was pulling the rest of that garbage off the jeep. IMG_3946.jpg IMG_3947.jpg
I'm surprised they lasted this long. Zero penetration on the welds

It is great to only being a couple hours from it. Doesn't take much prep for a weekend run.

Last edited:
Top Bottom