Running the air line for the rear locker ??

dirtywilly30

Was up everyone!! so a quick question I have on order the Dynatrac 60/60 for my 2015 JKU. I was wondering what is the best way to run the airline to the rear locker would be ? Also what would you recommend order just blue 5mm line or do the heavy duty locker line ?

Thanks everyone for your help !

Was up everyone!! so a quick question I have on order the Dynatrac 60/60 for my 2015 JKU. I was wondering what is the best way to run the airline to the rear locker would be ? Also what would you recommend order just blue 5mm line or do the heavy duty locker line ?

Thanks everyone for your help !

Howdy, best route might depend on where you have the compressor. Mine is under the passenger seat so it was easy to come out the floor and back along the passenger side frame. I used metal braid and haven't had any issues.

Welcome to WAYALIFE.

dirtywilly30

Howdy, best route might depend on where you have the compressor. Mine is under the passenger seat so it was easy to come out the floor and back along the passenger side frame. I used metal braid and haven't had any issues.

Welcome to WAYALIFE.

I got mine in the engine bay

wjtstudios

Hooked
ARB does offer braided stainless steel lines for and addition cost. The are will help reduce the risk of damage to the line. I ran mine thru the driver side frame rail up to a MORE mount with the ARB twin located just above the brake fluid reservoir.

Congrats on the new axles!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
I ran a 1/2” black plastic yard sprinkler line inside the frame to the back and the easily slid the blue plastic line inside of it. Has worked well for years with no issues.

dirtywilly30

ARB does offer braided stainless steel lines for and addition cost. The are will help reduce the risk of damage to the line. I ran mine thru the driver side frame rail up to a MORE mount with the ARB twin located just above the brake fluid reservoir.

Congrats on the new axles!

thank you !!! ill definitely look those braided lines up. that's the same spot I got mine at above the brake reservoir. I cant wait for them to show up!! I'm going out to back out to EJS. I cant wait to use them!!!

jorgelrod

Hooked
My compressor is on top the my driver side rear wheel well, I have the rear locker hose running out through a slit on the rear driver side drain plugs out to the axle by the center where the ebrake lines are in the frame. been like that for close to two years no problem. I'm running the black hose that Yukon provided.

ak49

I also had mine through the frame. After 3 years I had a small leak (compressor would turn on about every 5 minutes). Replaced with stainless ran same way and no issues yet.

Top Bottom