VIDEO : SEMA 2018 - WAYALIFE Pre-Show Coverage - PART 1

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Although the 2018 SEMA Show doesn't officially start until Tuesday, there are still a ton of built up Jeeps out in front of the Las Vegas Convention Center and as you can imagine, many of them are the all new JL Wrangler. In this short pre-show video, you'll get to go on walk with Cindy and I and see some of the cool and crazy things that we've been seeing. We hope you enjoy.

:cool:

longarmwj

Great video as always. That Rubicon Express kit actually looked super nice. And it’s interesting to see Smittybilt making a CNC carrier and a pinch seam plate. Maybe they’re upping their quality.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

boardsurfer

Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 8.54.20 PM.jpg

This is exactly what I thought of when the Mahindra started making the rounds earlier this year. That looks really awesome and fun. Probably not a high speed desert bomber, but should crawl pretty good.

Brute

Hooked
Nice video...pre show with high energy...can't wait for the post show, sore feet and back, heavy drinking video...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys, we're so glad you liked the video. Reading some of the YouTube comments we've been getting, we kinda started to feel like this might be a big waste of time. People don't want me touching the Jeeps, people don't want to see my face, people expect us to get footage further away or closer up - LOL!!

In case anyone is wondering, it takes an enormous amount of work to cover as much ground as we've been covering and to knock out a video like this in just one day. Could we do better, YES! Do we regret not getting better footage? YES! Unfortunately, we're doing the best we can with what we've got. Please try to be understanding. Thanks :cool:

Brute

Hooked
Thanks guys, we're so glad you liked the video. Reading some of the YouTube comments we've been getting, we kinda started to feel like this might be a big waste of time. People don't want me touching the Jeeps, people don't want to see my face, people expect us to get footage further away or closer up - LOL!!

In case anyone is wondering, it takes an enormous amount of work to cover as much ground as we've been covering and to knock out a video like this in just one day. Could we do better, YES! Do we regret not getting better footage? YES! Unfortunately, we're doing the best we can with what we've got. Please try to be understanding. Thanks :cool:

You guys are unreal...don't pay any attention to a handful of idiots...

Don't listen to what other people are saying. Love how you actually explain the way the jeeps are not built correctly. Keep up the good work guys. Especially since many of us can't make it.

WJCO

Meme King

Keep up the good work. Fuck the haters (not literally, as that would probably result any many more YouTube comments).

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You guys are unreal...don't pay any attention to a handful of idiots...

LOL!! eh, it's all good. I was just a little tired last night. :crazyeyes:

Don't listen to what other people are saying. Love how you actually explain the way the jeeps are not built correctly. Keep up the good work guys. Especially since many of us can't make it.

Thank you. And really, I can't listen to these people cause one will tell me that I need to be doing one thing and then another would tell me to do the exact opposite. The thing that's really been getting me is that there have been more than a few who've got their panties in a twist because I've touched bumpers and fenders on "show cars". Honestly, if me touching a Jeep product is that harmful to it, there's no way I'm buying it for mine. :crazyeyes:

Keep up the good work. Fuck the haters (not literally, as that would probably result any many more YouTube comments).

LOL!! Thanks. My ugly mug is all they're getting so if they don't like what they see, they can always catch SEMA coverage on another channel :yup:

Keep up the good work! Gotta be a pain in the ass to get footage without a ton of other people in them.

People walking in front of you, trying to get back far enough without "touching" the vehicle behind you - you have no idea. :icon_crazy:

Top Bottom