Teraflex 2in stretch

Ramathorn

Have any of you run one of Teraflex’s 2in rear stretch on a 2DR JK? Looking to see if anyone has any real world feedback. Looking for a little more wheelbase but nothing too crazy. Thanks!

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Purchasing Teraflex products likely will stretch your rear end 2 inches or more. Good luck.

Ramathorn

I’ll ask you guys this then. When I bought my Jeep it had factory arms up front but mismatched unmarked arms in the rear (most likely had some lift prior, I bought it “stock”). Now it has 18/60 rubicon springs and my rear tires (35s) are damn near touching the front of the wheel well. Would buying adjustable rear arms like Curries be the better bet and just pushing the rear back an inch-ish? Really just looking to center the wheel.

BaddestCross

I’ll ask you guys this then. When I bought my Jeep it had factory arms up front but mismatched unmarked arms in the rear (most likely had some lift prior, I bought it “stock”). Now it has 18/60 rubicon springs and my rear tires (35s) are damn near touching the front of the wheel well. Would buying adjustable rear arms like Curries be the better bet and just pushing the rear back an inch-ish? Really just looking to center the wheel.
Goddammit. I love having to fix other people's hack jobs. 🤪 The first 6 months I had my Jeep I was trying to figure out what it had and what I needed.

Yes, adjustable arms are the best way to go. Currie, EVO, Core 4x4 to name a few. Anything with Jonnie Joints.

I'm surprised you're clearing 35s with stock springs. Did the previous owner bump stop the shit out of it? Do you still have the stock drive shafts?

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Ramathorn

Goddammit. I love having to fix other people's hack jobs. 🤪 The first 6 months I had my Jeep I was trying to figure out what it had and what I needed.

Yes, adjustable arms are the best way to go. Currie, EVO, Core 4x4 to name a few. Anything with Jonnie Joints.

I'm surprised you're clearing 35s with stock springs. Did the previous owner bump stop the shit out of it? Do you still have the stock drive shafts?

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Thanks for the info bud, appreciate it. 18/60s on a 2DR rubi gave me about 2” of “lift”, clears 35s fine with the MCE fenders. Currently only running about an inch and a half of bump stop (didn’t have any when I got it). Stock drive shafts for now.

91AC7C18-5136-43BC-B39A-88CE206726BF.jpg

Zstairlessone

Trim the pinch seams

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom