Rise of the Machines

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I know none of this is new but I so think it's cool to see all the new robots being developed these days. Here are just a few...

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Honestly, I've never seen these till today. Those are some impressive bots. Thanks for sharing.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
It is really amazing that they have come so far with the balance issues and the ability of the robot to keep itself from falling over when pushed or kicked! That takes alot of "brains"!

Here are some humanoid ones! They have come a long way since their inception!

jhires

With the type of work I do and knowing that most people have software I've had my hands in, that I'd like robots, but honestly I find them a terrifying. :eek:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Of course, because size isn't everything, here's a Boston Dynamics creation that works off the smaller is better mentality - check it out...

:crazyeyes:

munstie

Of course, because size isn't everything, here's a Boston Dynamics creation that works off the smaller is better mentality - check it out...

:crazyeyes:

That one looks like it would be fun to play with.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

jhires

I'm a software engineer, a science fiction fan, and am part of a maker group at work, but I gotta tell you, that those things really creep me out. In fact robots in general creep me out.:idontknow:

Top Bottom