Hogzilla

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Saw this circulating around. Apparently the largest hog killed in AR. For all those hog hunters out there, what would you do if you came across this guy. 986 pounds, good lord. Screenshot_20181030-163127_Facebook.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

dillard09

Thats a beast! Those feral domestic pigs can be large. Around north Texas where I'm from there are some monster hogs too. About 5 miles from where my Grand parents use to live there was one killed that was just a few pound over 900. I shot one once in a wheat field at about 250. There was 3 of them a little one a medium one and a pretty big one. I went for the medium one as i was going to actually process. When we got up to it my brother and I couldn't load it in the truck with just the 2 of us. It was just shy of 400, so that big one was really big. The Waggoneer Ranch in north Texas they would do helicopter hunt to try and kill some of the hogs. Kill 1000-2000 a day they said and they are still everywhere and they be big too. They destroy wheat crops like they are plows. So people want you to kill as many as you can. A friend of my fathers has about 6000 acres and he has a short bus that he cut the top out of it and raised a couple seat to the top. They drive around his place at night with ARs and spot lights and just kill all they can.

Brute

Hooked
The biggest imu I've participated in was over 30 years ago into which we cooked three 300 lb pigs in...it was for a luau for four hundred people..:that one pig could have fed them all...

Top Bottom