VIDEO : SEMA 2018 - OFFICIAL START / Inside Show Coverage - PART 1

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WOO-HOO!! The 2018 SEMA Show has officially started and Cindy and I have been making a mad dash to film what we can and bring the show to you. In this short video, you'll get to see some of the Jeep that Mopar had on display including the Nacho, Jeepster, Wagoneer Road Trip and Sandstorm concept rigs that they released at the 2018 Easter Jeep Safari. From there, we made our way over to the Maxxis display to check out Dynatrac's CODE 1 and then hopped over to Nitto's display to see EVO Manufacturing's stingray Sahara build. We hope you enjoy the show and hope you'll join us again for more coverage from SEMA 2018.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Thanks again for the coverage! We definitely appreciate it! I’ll bet you are like a kid in a candy store [emoji23] so many Jeeps, so little time

MTG

Caught the Bug
Nice teaser! I always look forward to seeing what comes out at SEMA. While I am currently not in the market I am especially looking forward to seeing the JL mods.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Haha to much to see in so little time [emoji38] great coverage of the show guys! Doing a wonderful job! Thank you for the videos. Some very cool rigs and products.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
I think we're gonna die :crazyeyes:

I can commiserate with this sentiment...after seeing the show last year, just the walking alone is daunting...I can't imagine trying to film and narrate at the same time.

I think I'm going next year...be glad to give a hand

blacker1

Very cool and as always, top notch video and photo coverage! Thanks again for sharing these amazing adventures you guys experience!

Top Bottom