How to disassembly the tires from beadlock wheels

Guascone

Hi guys, it’s time to replace my tires…I would like to do it by myself but I have one concern. How can I remove my tires from the wheels? I have the beadlock wheels…from one side it is easy, I will remove the ring and the job it is done but on the other side, how can I unseat the tire from the bead? Should I use some special tools or is it also easy?

Thank you!

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Hi guys, it’s time to replace my tires…I would like to do it by myself but I have one concern. How can I remove my tires from the wheels? I have the beadlock wheels…from one side it is easy, I will remove the ring and the job it is done but on the other side, how can I unseat the tire from the bead? Should I use some special tools or is it also easy?

Thank you!

You can attempt with your foot to press down on the tire to break it free but it may not work. If not, you can set a jack on the tire near the bead and press up (this moving the jack base down) on something rigid like a vehicle. Or you can set a board on the tire and drive up it with another vehicle. Or.....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Even though they generally suck, this is one use where a hi-lift style jack can be handy . The vid below shows a guy using an old style bumper jack which is basically the same thing.
One thing though, this retard should have had the tire positioned so he's not standing over top of the damn thing - it should be supported by something else heavy or at least under the vehicle in case it breaks loose suddenly or gets flipped over by the jack. Safety first boys & girls. :thumb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS3NBP7L1xc

Top Bottom