Help with parts of this jeep

BluRaid

Can anyone give me insight on:
The width of the tire?
What fender is this? DV8?
What lift kit size would create the spacing between tire and fender?
What wheels these are?

Thank you!

Attachments

• white jeep brute force.jpg
    white jeep brute force.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 137

boardsurfer

Tires look like 37/13.50 - 4 inches of lift, maybe 5 - flairs are bushwacker flat fenders.

Last edited:

MericaMade

The spacing is both lift and fenders helping to create the gap, but that is one ugly jeep I have to say.

Turbo21

I’ll take my practical build / “16 year old found on the discount lot” Jeep over an angry/ugly banana any day.

By practical you mean boring and just like every other soccer moms Jeep on the road Enjoy the local dirt roads cause that rough country lift isn’t getting you down any real trails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
By practical you mean boring and just like every other soccer moms Jeep on the road Enjoy the local dirt roads cause that rough country lift isn’t getting you down any real trails

What’s funny is you of all people making fun of the way someone’s jeep looks.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
I would never even have thought to rip on his Jeep but he attacked my Jeep first and I’m not gonna sit back without firing at least a couple shots off

I was referring to the white Jeep how that should be on kill it with fire and said “Maybe lift size, but no” referring your Jeep

Turbo21

I was referring to the white Jeep how that should be on kill it with fire and said “Maybe lift size, but no” referring your Jeep

I apologize then for ripping on you Since it was in the same reply thought you were talking about me. No hard feelings. We all like what we like and nothings wrong with that at all

Top Bottom