Tire carrier with accessories attachments

alkapin

Can you recommend an alternative to this product? - https://lodoffroad.com/products/jee...ull-width-rear-bumper-w-tire-carrier-new.html

I can't say I really love the design of this bumper however it has an impressive attachments list. It has third light and camera relocation kits. I would need to carry rotopax (water and fuel), high jack, showell, etc., somehow stuck there my trackpads and I love this cargo basket on top. Would be great for an inflatable fishing boat. But are there any competitors to this?

Thanks!

accessories-display-page-dsc03313_1.jpg

When I was lookin for an aftermarket tire carrier/ bumper I also looked into LOD. I have their front destroyer stubby and love it but didn’t love the look of the rear. I wound up going with an EVO tire carrier so I could go with any bumper I want down the road. I know it allows for mounting of highjack and rotopax. I will say that the powder coating on the LOD stuff I have is holding up far better and has me reconsidering what bumper to get myself.

I think for over the tire cargo, at least from what I remember when looking around, you’re mostly stuck to a carrier that is coming with a bumper.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Rockhard 4x4 sells a body mounted carrier that has several attachments including a basket up top

JL_John

Similar situation here. Have been looking for bumper/tire carrier combo that incorporates camera and has ability to accept attachments. Considering the Evo carrier and a poison spider bumper but I haven’t seen a hi lift mount for the Evo JL carrier. Might be the same one they use in the JK but need to confirm before I pull the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Allenn

I have GenRight one it has brake light camera relocate and jack mount and it will carry my 42” spare.

Top Bottom