12v DC usb hub

Gobicon2017

Looking into mounting some sorta USB hub to my sport cage or dash for gps, tablet, phones etc. question is have y’all seen a dc version. IMG_0135.JPG

Gobicon2017

wjtstudios

Hooked
I found a dc version on Amazon. Only 4 ports though. I have it mounted inside of the center console and plugged into the dedicated plug inside. I had to buy extensions for the usb cables but it works great. You could cut the plug off the end and hardwire it into a switch pro or something like that too.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gobicon2017

I found a dc version on Amazon. Only 4 ports though. I have it mounted inside of the center console and plugged into the dedicated plug inside. I had to buy extensions for the usb cables but it works great. You could cut the plug off the end and hardwire it into a switch pro or something like that too.

That’s what I was thinking. Kinda want to wire one to the sPOD because of the voltage cutoff.

Gobicon2017

Gobicon2017

The company's ethics is a deal breaker for me. I'd buy from another company.

Totally understand,I know the history. I’ve had the sPOD for 3 jeeps so far. When it dies I’ll probably go switch pros. [emoji106]

Gobicon2017

jesse3638

Hooked

Depends, a lot of power cords are coaxial. Not sure how easy that'd be to wire it into a switch module. I cut my power cable for my Sirius radio because it had a nick in it and was being finicky. that was a mistake and I had to take a crash youtube course in how to splice coaxial back together...haha.

Last edited:
Top Bottom