First wave from MI

MTrooper

Hey all,

The wife and I just picked up our JLU. Looking forward to meeting others out on the trails and modifications to our rig. The DW couldn't help it and already hit some fire roads on the way back from the dealer. :)

Hope to see you out there.

Chris 20181104_121857.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Wave from the Northern Milwaukee Burbs [emoji1588]. Nice looking JLU! Welcome to Wayalife!

MTrooper

Thanks for the warm welcome to all. Can't wait for stuff to start arriving and begin the build process. First up is rock guards, better lighting, lift, tires, bumper and winch.

Chris

jtpedersen

Caught the Bug
Welcome to the Party :)!

Want a good opportunity to do some wheeling--sooner than later--check out the Sno*Blind event, near West Branch, in February. Registration opens at www.mudchuggers.com, tomorrow. Don't delay, they'll be fully booked inside 48 hrs.

Cheers!
JT...

MTrooper

Sounds fun! I'll check it out for sure. We've done a fair amount of riding around St. Helen's and just went to Jeep Creep a few weekends ago in Gladwin. We also camp in Grayling so sound like the club hits a lot of the areas we do.

Chris

jtpedersen

Caught the Bug
Sounds fun! I'll check it out for sure. We've done a fair amount of riding around St. Helen's and just went to Jeep Creep a few weekends ago in Gladwin. We also camp in Grayling so sound like the club hits a lot of the areas we do.

Chris

I've enjoyed those areas as well. In the lower peninsula, the options are relatively limited. However trails definitely take on a different feel in the Winter. Nothing like climbing a steep 500' incline, only to lose traction, and come sliding down backward :). Like a box of chocolates, ya just never know what you're going to get each Winter.

If you elect to go (again, sign up for this will vaporize in 48 hrs), shoot me a PM.

Cheers!

Top Bottom