Saying hi and sharing some info

WJCO

Meme King
What hell kind of welcome is this???

This is the kind of welcome you get when you show up at a doorstep and blatantly ignore the NO SOLICITING sign that that the homeowner put on their doorstep to guard against people like you.

Feel free to go fuck yourself !

:beer:

WJCO

Meme King
Weirdest freaking replies I've seen from a forum in 20 years.

Thought this was a respectable forum, guess I was wrong.

Didn't know there were forums 20 years ago. 20 years ago, if a door to door salesman ( such as yourself ) showed up, I slammed the door and told that jackass to go pound sand :idontknow:

Stormwulf

This is the kind of welcome you get when you show up at a doorstep and blatantly ignore the NO SOLICITING sign that that the homeowner put on their doorstep to guard against people like you.

Feel free to go fuck yourself !

:beer:

One: Sorry, just didn't think of sharing a give away from someone who shares information on JL's as solicitation.

Two: There is solicitation on every single page here, lol.

Three: You people could have simply made me aware of the oversight as opposed to your bullshit responses.

WJCO

Meme King
One: Sorry, just didn't think of sharing a give away from someone who shares information on JL's as solicitation.

Three: You people could have simply made me aware of the oversight as opposed to your bullshit responses.

One: So you just joined magically today and felt the need to share someone else's giveaway info? :thinking:

Two: Who the fuck are you? Do you even have a Jeep? :thinking:

Three: Suck my balls. Are you aware of your oversight now?

longarmwj

Since nobody has said it yet, I’ll say it.

Go eat a dick

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
One: So you just joined magically today and felt the need to share someone else's giveaway info? :thinking:

Two: Who the fuck are you? Do you even have a Jeep? :thinking:

Three: Suck my balls. Are you aware of your oversight now?

Literally joined a minute before his post.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Stormwulf

Another snowflake who not only is an asshole, he can't handle the internet

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

At the risk of continuing to fuel this stupidity, if you "people" represent the internet, your right, I have no interest in "handling" it. And no interest in you, anything you have to say or this forum.

Admin: Delete the thread, delete my registration and these wonderful people can get back to their incredibly interesting lives.

Jsouder53

Hooked
At the risk of continuing to fuel this stupidity, if you "people" represent the internet, your right, I have no interest in "handling" it. And no interest in you, anything you have to say or this forum.

Admin: Delete the thread, delete my registration and these wonderful people can get back to their incredibly interesting lives.

Hi! [emoji112] Bye!

Top Bottom