Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which one? Ram Hemi or Ford 5.0

Haha... Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Okay. So the story. Iím a pharmacist, and you can damn near only get out of work by dying. If the wife thinks she has car trouble, she wonít quit until my 78 year old Dad drives 85 miles to check on her.

I was looking for a pickup in the $25k or less range (still buying a JL, but canít swing it right now).

I drove the Ram tonight. It has a shit ton of power, it looks good, itís comfortable, and will probably get better gas mileage than the Ford. Itís 2 years newer, and has almost 30k less miles. The Ram is sitting in my driveway, right now. The beater Camry is still around, so now I have 3 vehicles. Problem solved.

Thanks for the feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Problem solved

Nice! 👍

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Knows a Thing or Two MericaMade's Avatar
    Never go full MOPAR.

Okay. So the story. Iím a pharmacist, and you can damn near only get out of work by dying. If the wife thinks she has car trouble, she wonít quit until my 78 year old Dad drives 85 miles to check on her.

I was looking for a pickup in the $25k or less range (still buying a JL, but canít swing it right now).

I drove the Ram tonight. It has a shit ton of power, it looks good, itís comfortable, and will probably get better gas mileage than the Ford. Itís 2 years newer, and has almost 30k less miles. The Ram is sitting in my driveway, right now. The beater Camry is still around, so now I have 3 vehicles. Problem solved.

Thanks for the feedback.

Sweet. Congrats. Post some pics.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Congrats! That should get you by until the JL arrives

2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Nice - need some pics tho..

Nothing but a Thing 13_gecko_rubi's Avatar

Thanks for the feedback.

Congrats. You'll love it and if you ever want to tow they do damn good as well. Have never had an issue pulling with mine.

received_1441058959371327.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks for the feedback.

Congrats on the new purchase. The hemi is a fun motor. It's always fun to romp on it. Had a high school kid think he was bad ass in his V6 mustang. It didn't hold a candle to our Durango..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar

Which one? Ram Hemi or Ford 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by 13_gecko_rubi View Post
    Congrats. You'll love it and if you ever want to tow they do damn good as well. Have never had an issue pulling with mine.

received_1441058959371327.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Nice color!

Iíd say 395 bhp & 410 lb.ft. torque ought to. Since itís 4x4, and has 3.21 gears, itís rated for just over 8,000 lbs. Iím sure you already knew it.

I was thinking it had the same hp as the Grand Cherokee, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Last edited by notnalc68; 11-06-2018 at 05:00 PM.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Build Thread-- http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l-II-The-Deuce

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast