Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LoD Offroad Bike Rack

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkfan View Post
    Did you just use this for your first post? Don't buy it then.. Mr HighEnd bike guy..
    This is what came up in a Google search. I came here to see and left a post. I've forgotten more about bike racks than the OP will ever know. Trying to save someone the coin of buying this shit.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Lol. Welcome to WAYALIFE. With your credibility and reputation here, I'm sure everyone will jump onboard with your opinions. You must be some kind of engineer or something.
    Everyone is new at some point. I can't see or give/take rep because I only use tapatalk so I don't really care about it.

Quote Originally Posted by dougnuts View Post
    This is what came up in a Google search. I came here to see and left a post. I've forgotten more about bike racks than the OP will ever know. Trying to save someone the coin of buying this shit.

IMG_9958.JPG.

Overlanders absentee submission
    en hopup veritas

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by HighwayTrout View Post
    IMG_9958.JPG.

Overlanders absentee submission
    Hey, when you know your shit, flaunt it.

LoD Offroad Bike Rack

I’d pay money to see you go “off roading” with your bike mounted vertical on an Alta rack, or any of the racks you mention. I’m not saying I think the solution in this thread is the be all end all, but the only off roading the racks you mention are set up for is driving a fire road back into town with your man bun buddy to get your pumpkin carmel macchiato donkey dicks.

Edit: I see your off road vehicle is a Subaru. That explains everything about what you think is off-roading.
    Last edited by Sharkey; 11-24-2018 at 02:33 AM.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    I’d pay money to see you go “off roading” with your bike mounted vertical on an Alta rack, or any of the racks you mention. I’m not saying I think the solution in this thread is the be all end all, but the only off roading the racks you mention are set up for is driving a fire road back into town with your man bun buddy to get your pumpkin carmel macchiato donkey dicks.

Edit: I see your off road vehicle is a Subaru. That explains everything about what you think is off-roading.
    He might have a gimbal mounted tri-axis cup holder for that pumpkin carmel macchiato donkey dick with whip cream...

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post

I didn't say rock crawling. I said off roading. Yes, that includes dirt roads. Did you know you'll void the warranty of most bike racks the moment they go off road?

Yes, I've seen Alta racks, along with the others I've mentioned, doing some interesting dirt roads to get to trailheads.

With the rack in the OP, even stop and go traffic will wreck your bike.

Nothing but a Thing QuicksilverJK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dougnuts View Post
    I didn't say rock crawling. I said off roading. Yes, that includes dirt roads. Did you know you'll void the warranty of most bike racks the moment they go off road?

Yes, I've seen Alta racks, along with the others I've mentioned, doing some interesting dirt roads to get to trailheads.

With the rack in the OP, even stop and go traffic will wreck your bike.

Dirt roads are still roads. If a Subaru can drive it, then it's not off-roading.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fresh Catch
    How much were you going to pay me?
    https://youtu.be/z-JDYdy3XzE
    The road isn't hard but it's harder than most trailhead roads.
    Keep an eye on the rack. It doesn't move.

Nothing but a Thing QuicksilverJK's Avatar
    And now it's clear what the motivation was for this dick weed to make an account. You think you will soak up some free advertising and get some rack sales? Think again.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast